Photo

Aribiters Longshot

8 replies to this topic

#1 aribiter

aribiter

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:05 PM

i modded my ls the same way carrtoon did but i also streched the ls spring the ranges are amazing minimum was 96feet max was 103 feet i love this gun :)
nerf or nothing

#2 Powersniper

Powersniper

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

Riiiiiiight... Um... No efence and sorry if I'm over stepping my boundries as I have like no athourity here... But uhh, point?

Edited by Powersniper{}, 24 September 2006 - 09:04 PM.

David- HOLY CRAP!!!!
Me- WHAT?!?!
David- Uhh... I forgot.

#3 aribiter

aribiter

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:11 PM

sry its my first post. i just did the mod today and wanted to share it ihope i did not do anything wrong
nerf or nothing

#4 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:12 PM

Wow, my eyes are aleady bloodshot from staying up all day yesterday through the night until now. Both your posts make them bleed now. Clean up your posts for christs sake.

I aim to get a LS and mod one, but they are not yet available in my area. Since I plan to mod one or more, can you maybe rate the dificulty of following the plans to modify it. I was going to hold off on getting it because there were no godlike mods for it yet, besides the shotgun mod. So can I maybe get a vid of your modified blaster and its ranges?
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#5 aribiter

aribiter

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:16 PM

i can work on it but i am not sure how to do that. the mod is not very hard but you should take a pic of the insides so you know were to put them its range is about 100 feet it is a great gun

Edited by aribiter, 24 September 2006 - 09:28 PM.

nerf or nothing

#6 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:26 PM

Your posts really suck. LastManAlive I can ship you 1 or 2. It is farily easy to mod if you have a crayola (barrell replacement) and a dremel (I prefer the XPR 400 because it can fit in there). It is even possible to mod it with a BBB spring vice grips and needle nose pliars. Not hard to mod, but to get 100 is a challenge. Stock darts suck though.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#7 aribiter

aribiter

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:01 PM

can you at least try to be helpful insted of trashing me? i realy hate that so please stop
nerf or nothing

#8 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

There's a standard of good grammer, spelling, and capitalization on the nerf forums. They don't need to be bashing you for it, because you didn't know. We don't expect anyone to be perfect, but we like people to do as best they can to capitalize and spell appropriately with decent grammar. It's just a way of making the site look better, and keeping our eyes from straining to read posts written by people who +Yp3 L!3K tHi$. Which you don't have a problem with; you just need to work on capitalization, making complete sentences, and making productiv, useful posts.

I understand your wanting to discuss the longshot and such. You're going to soon find that there are a LOT of people who are just as interested in them as you are. It's the latest new great gun, and there are topics about them everywhere. So when you want to discuss a new gun or something (unless you have a fresh modification you wish to post, prefereably with pictures) use the search button (found in the top right corner) and if you don't find what you're looking for, then feel free to start a topic.

For more information (so you don't end up getting banned like some other people we know) take a look at the Code of Conduct, which you will find a link to at the top of the page just underneath the site banner.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your stay at the haven, and enjoy your longshot!

If you have any specific questions, I'm more than willing to try to answer them, so feel free to message me anytime (via the PM button underneath my posts).
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#9 aribiter

aribiter

• Banned
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Falcon i will work on it. i will search next time and see if someone else posted about the same thing
nerf or nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users