On The Subject Of Pineapples

21 replies to this topic

#1 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

Do my eyes deceive me? Is it really Piney's birthday today?

Happy birthday man.

~ompa

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:28 PM

Happy Birthday man. If I get that internship with Anheuser-Busch, expect a six pack to show up at your door.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:21 PM

Happy Birthday, Piney!

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 LnLKing

LnLKing

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:56 PM

Hey man happy birthday and hope for many more.

-LnLKing
This is my rifle there are many like it but this one is mine. Without me my rifle is nothing without my rifle I am nothing.AMEN.
SEMPER FI BIATCH!

If you want peace, prepare for war.

"To All Who Enter, May All Hope Be Lost..."

#5 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:22 PM

Happy birthday! Looking forward to another year of adult wisdom.

Now go enjoy your day and shoot someone.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#6 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:20 PM

Happy Birthday!
I've had some excellent discussions with you about the RSCB, and your wisdom is greatly appreciated. If i come back to Hawaii for spring break we'll have to try to nerf.

#7 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:29 PM

Happy Birthday Piney! :D
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#8 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:23 PM

Happy birthday!

Had I known earlier, I might've gotten you a gift. And if I lived in Hawaii. On the same island. And didn't live too far away. But the thought was there. But since I didn't have the forethought (Or the money), and since you're born in September, I got you this instead..

It's like real Sapphires, except you can't touch them, and they're not worth anything. But really, isn't a picture of s saphire just as good as the real thing?

Happy birthday, Piney! And many more!

-Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#9 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

I don't know you in person, but you make one hell of a guy here on the boards. Happy birthday.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#10 trogdor65

trogdor65

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:53 PM

Happy Birthday! Piney!

#11 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:59 PM

Wouldn't that be Happy birthday Piney! And yes have a good one, and keep it up becasue you are invaluable to the NIC.

200th Post!

PS, if I hadn't made it clear, drive safe :D

Edited by General Cole, 19 September 2006 - 09:01 PM.

We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#12 Vyperaeon Omega

Vyperaeon Omega

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:01 PM

Happy birthday to the source of the most appropriate humor on NH and the best advice on how to avoid making an ass of oneself, in Nerf and in life. Long live the Pineapple!
May you find in death what eluded you in life: a purpose greater than yourself.

#13 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:18 AM

Thank you everyone...

I wish I could say I had a happy 42nd (to you newer users, that's not a typo. I'm old). But I woke up with back and neck pain that kept me from being normally mobile and active, so I spent most of the morning in the office, catching up on overdue administrative necessities. We then took the afternoon off to hop in the van, pick up some early dinner, then we went to the beach to watch the sun dive under the horizon.

No presents for me this year. Funny, when you get older, presents aren't as important as just having good health and feeling great. As I type this, I'm taking my last dose of ibuprofen, and then I'm going to hibernate for a record SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sleep. You type-A people know what I'm talking about...we normally survive fine on 4-5 hours of sleep.

I think I'll be 95% tomorrow, as compared to about 50% today.

My son said that I could have his brand-new Magstrike for my birthday....the little gentleman that he is. But I told him that I'll take his Firefly instead, and I have some bullpup ideas that I'll come around to...eventually. After the Hornet, after the TwinTek, after the broken Maverick and rebarreling the SM1500 that is looking to take the place of my AT2000.

The SM5000 (formerly called the Roadblocker) is my main project on what's left of the old workbench (I'm taking it slowly apart). Once I can get a weekend without a crowd of people here, I'll proabably take it all the way to completion, with or without the RSCB barrel on it.

So there, busy with work, busy with family, busy with college (again!), and finding time to Nerf, and also to keep you guys entertained here with my antics. Thank you again for the well-wishes. I appreciate it.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:07 AM

Happy late b-day brother. Wish I knew a traditional hawaiian saying or something, but the closest I got is Chambi on Pee Wee's Play House. So, Mecha Lecha Hi Make a Hiney Ho to ya. East Coast Badass BOOYAH to-ya if you're a Cramerholic.

I get a little goofy this early in the morning.
I hate you.

#15 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 02:11 PM

To one of the best Banisher of Trolls/ Administrators/ Moderator, Happy Birthday Pineapple!!!! :P :o :lol:

Meiser--- B)

Edited by meiser5, 20 September 2006 - 02:14 PM.

Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#16 heifty

heifty

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:20 PM

How did i miss this? Happy b-day man. Hope you had fun. :P

#17 boltsniper

boltsniper

• Contributors
  • 591 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

Happy Birthday Piney!

Drink some! That will make the pain go away. Much better than Ibuprofen. Haha...

#18 Hiro

Hiro

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:19 PM

Happy 42nd birthday

#19 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:34 PM

Hows it going Piney? ^_^

PINEY EDIT: Thirst! Where have you been! Come back! :)
ko

#20 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:18 AM

Don't get too drunk! [/sarcasm]

But seriously, happy b-day man.

I feel your pain. Pulled something in my back playing football last week. That on top of built up fluid on my kneecap, Ive been hopped up on halves of left over vics from my broken leg about 2 years ago. Been going good so far, only had to be kicked out of class once for giggling constantly at the squeak of the marker on the board.

Have a good one man!
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#21 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:19 PM

Happy 42nd Piney! I know how you feel about the presents getting smaller and smaller. Now I prefer money then something that I'm never going to use and have it sit in my closet for years.

To health and to Continuing to nerf,

Happy Birthday!
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#22 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the additional well wishes,

but when you get to be my age, you don't want to be reminded of how old you are. Thanks.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users