my friends and I made this

6 replies to this topic

#1 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 07:20 PM

comment it or something

We always have a lot of fun doing shit like this.

p.s. I'm the kid who gets popped in the head at the beginning

Edited by Arcanum, 16 September 2006 - 11:13 PM.

Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#2 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:35 PM

Pretty cool, the edits could use some work but it was a pretty good vid. Oh, by the way, the Superbowl Football music gave it a Chuck Norris feel :) .

Meiser--- B)
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#3 TheVeg

TheVeg

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:49 PM

Nice! I love doing movies like that, but that surpassed anything I've done. I should post my movie on YouTube...

It would have been cooler (at least more fit for NH) if you had done the whole thing with nerf guns. The music is cool, too. Nice job.

Be sure to tell us when #2 is up.

-Veg
Vegetarians into Nerf results in n00bs being shot with carrots.

Captain KLM, founder, modder and dartsmith of the Michigan Nerf Mafia.

#4 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:20 PM

:) That was funny dude. Good job.

#5 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:18 AM

Are you all ameatures, or do you have like a professional photagrapher? That was really good, well at least the first minute, my computer stopped loading there.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#6 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:03 PM

Are you all ameatures, or do you have like a professional photagrapher? That was really good, well at least the first minute, my computer stopped loading there.

All created with a sony digital camecorder and edited on Windows Movie Maker by me. I dont know if anyone plays Call of Duty, but that is where i got the gunfire and exploding shell audio from. The music is all taken from the matrix soundtrack as well.

Yeah we're proud of it.
Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#7 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:32 AM

Pretty cool, the edits could use some work but it was a pretty good vid. Oh, by the way, the Superbowl Football music gave it a Chuck Norris feel :) .

Meiser--- B)

Really? I got that A-team feel with the use of all the tricks and things in the room...the music added to that feeling.

Me and my friends did this once but with airsoft guns to the realisticness, and with the theme being halo co-op on the library level...we used the blown up blinko factory for it...worked out pretty nice actually.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users