*new* Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Lineup

Tek guns, anyone?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 09:40 PM

Well, I went to Toys R Us today to pick up a Max Shot while they're still $5 (selling like hotcakes, I tell you!) and ended up spending a little more money on Nerf than I had intended. $75.00 more, to be exact. But nevermind that now, the credit card company will remind me in a month but otherwise, none will be the wiser.

In any case, I discovered a new line of Nerf knock-off guns, the Ruff Stuff Air Blaster "Tek" guns. Vacc refused my plea to host the pics, so I got someone from NHQ to do it and posted my wrapup there to spite him. Here's the data I've compiled so far, if you would be so kind as to visit my thread.

Now then, if you wanna discuss it here where people won't use their daily allotment of emote smileys just to say "neato!" ^_^ let's get things going. What do you think? I will post more details as well as information about the other guns if you so desire.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#2 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 11:44 AM

I think nerf could always use a good knock-off. Just in case they do go down the hole (which I doubt) we allways need a second choice.
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users