Longshot Grenade Launcher

Grenade Launcher!!!... Well, Sort Of

5 replies to this topic

#1 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:53 PM

Well this is not really an integration, it is more of just me not having anything to do because I am home with the god-damn flu. Enough about that, here are the pics. And for those of you that want to actually do something like this, it is pretty much self explanetory.

Posted Image

Here is a picture of the guts of the SM 750 that everybody loves so much. I made a simple pull trigger out of some fishing line and a hook from one of the dart tagger bags.

Posted Image

This is going to be your ammo, or you can just stick a barrel in there,really does not matter.

Posted Image

Ah, good old duct tape. Well this is what it looks like on the top rail.
The thing gets maybe 25ft. level and about 30 or so ft. angled.
(I had to use a 1ft. ruler to measure so I do not have the exact range)
That 25 to 30ft. is without the O.P. valve plugged so I can maybe squeeze 8 or 9 more out of it.
Here are some more pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, the barrel is a tad off because I did a sloppy tape job.

Meiser--- B)

P.S. Sorry about the size of the pics.

P.P.S. Just lubed the pump and plugged the O.P. valve and fired it five times with 2 pumps, and five times with three pumps.

--2 Pumps Level--
26ft.
26ft.
25ft.
23ft.
27ft.

--2 Pumps Angled--
34ft.
35ft.
32ft.
37ft.
34ft.

--3 pumps Level--
27ft.
29ft.
26ft.
22ft.
27ft.

--3 Pumps Angled--
40ft.
41ft.
39ft.
39ft.
38ft.

Edited by meiser5, 15 September 2006 - 02:16 PM.

Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#2 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:15 PM

Why didn't you put it on the bottom, like most "real" guns?

#3 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:18 PM

It is not staying there, I am eventually going to integrate it into a firefly but it is going to be here for know.

Meiser--- B)

P.S Like I said, I am changing it around, and I will add a barrel if I can get to Home Depot, but for know I will keep it the way it is so I can use it in a grenade style skirmish or something.

Edited by meiser5, 15 September 2006 - 03:57 PM.

Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#4 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 03:30 PM

I would have it shotgun fire about 4 or 5 darts instead of 1 Arrow.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#5 davidbowie

davidbowie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:25 PM

If you could put it into the front gun, mounted gripless under the barrel, and have it either fire or pump with the cocking handle, it would be very cool.
Check out the all-new DBNerf. The source for all your DBNeeds.

#6 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, you could directially mount it to the pump of the front gun, only instead of where the original barrell was put it on the top barrell and use it seperately.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users