Photo

Poll: Maverick With 3 Or Tek 6 With 6?

Which would you rather have?

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Maverick with 3 or tek 6 with 6? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

If you had no other choice, would you rather have, a maverick with 3 darts or a tek 6 with 6 darts?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you rather have a tech target pistol or a nitefinder as backup with your first choice?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How would you use your combo to optimize your kill chances?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Bucfan

Bucfan

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:49 PM

Thank you for your time. The reason for this poll is that I was faced with this same situation a few weeks ago.
I choose the tek 6 with nitefinder, then charged in. Was this wise? :(

Edited by Bucfan, 08 September 2006 - 02:51 PM.

For sale: parachute, used once, never opened, small stain.

#2 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:03 PM

Thank you for your time. The reason for this poll is that I was faced with this same situation a few weeks ago.
I choose the tek 6 with nitefinder, then charged in. Was this wise? :(

I don't know. Did you get shot? Did you lose this Nerf round? I also don't know your situation so for me to answer this question is impossible.
Been a while.
#bro

#3 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:05 PM

I have no idea what a tec is, but I would take it with 6 darts, dithc the gun and use my uber nf it gets awsome ranges with all mods.
We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#4 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:10 PM

The poll isn't exactly clear. Are the guns modified or stock? Your question isn't clear either. How many of you were playing? What guns did your other friends have? Are you good? I chose the maverick stock because I hate the tec 6 and I chose the tech target because it goes further than my nf now(it goes 60 ft. with stock taggers). Of course, I wasn't sure if it meant modified or not.
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#5 Bucfan

Bucfan

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 04:12 PM

Omigosh I'm sooooooo sorry I left that out. Yeah i got shot. It was 3 on 3 my 2 other teammates got
shot, only I was left. 2 guys on the other team. I got 1 ran out of ammo and died. Was there a better option?
Sorry!!!!!!! :(

P.s. No guns were modified, I stink, but I am better than the other 2 guys.
P.s.s. The Reason I put the suppressing fire option is in "theory" another teammate was alive.

Edited by Bucfan, 08 September 2006 - 04:41 PM.

For sale: parachute, used once, never opened, small stain.

#6 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 05:42 PM

I voted for the Mav and the NF, and chose other for tactics. I like the Mav, and I've never used a Tek 6 before, so I just went with it. Same for the NF. Other was because I would try 'n make the opponent take hard shots at me, the ones where I could easily dodge, or duck behind something. Then I'd either just rush him if I had way more ammo, or try to get him confused as to where I was and get him from behind.
I don't know what the place you were playing at was like, so I can't really decide if this would've worked or not. Like if you were playing in an open field, this wouldn't work at all.

But the best way to go is to do what fits you the best. If your more of a rusher person, who can get in there close up and get 'em that way, then rush. Or if you like to shoot people from a range and have good aim, then do that. It's all up to whatever fits you most.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users