Briefcase Interagation

what gun to use?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:50 PM

I want to interagate a nerf gun into a breif case. Why you might ask? Because I can. Also for the assasination game. I just thought it would be cool to have the barrel flush with the edge of the case. I was wondering though, what gun should I do this with? I was thinking an at2k, but then the pump would be pretty visable unless I kept it inside the case. Any ideas?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#2 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:46 PM

Powerclip. Can be minimized to be really small and is thin enough to fit in a decent size briefcase. The auto feature is great too, since you have more than one shot ready to go.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#3 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:56 PM

No powerclip. I started nerfing around the time the NF came on shelves. I'm thinking Magstrike since you gave me that idea. Might need tro wait a while untill I can buy another one. Thanks.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#4 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

Wait so, are you gunna like drill a hole in the suitcase for the barrel, cock it out the back and... uh... trigger?
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#5 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:12 PM

The Magestrike would be hard to put in to the briefcase because of its clip.
I presume the trigger will be a button you press in front of the handle.
To keep it simple I would use a NF and concentrate on working out the trigger.
That way the only outside indications that the briefcase is a gun is the hole in the side and the small button trigger next to the handle.

#6 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:52 PM

I'm getting a very simple idea here. All you need is:

- a Newspaper
- a Nightfinder

Get it? And it's way cheaper!

#7 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

I've thought about doing this for a friend of mine for our rounds of assasins. I'm thinking the Hornet since all he has is the N-strike. The way I would do it would be to have hinges or something that allow you to open different parts of the briefcase. So you could open up one copartment and it would allow you to access the pump or open another part and have the barrel(s) visable.
The titan would also be a sweet option.

#8 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:19 PM

Nerfnewbie, do you carry a briefcase in your daily school/ work?

If not, you'll stand out like a sore thumb. And if you're carrying a hard-sided briefcase in an environment where there are few or none, you'll look pretty silly.

Part of the element of surprise in Assassins is looking as completely natural as possible..thusly Chessler's idea of a NF/ newspaper concealment. If we're talking about school where you play, I thought more along the line of a three ring binder, or portable folio (I happen to have a cheap plastic one with a handle) which you can conceal a NiteFinder quite nicely if you wanted to.

But hey...you said you could, and you want to, so go for it. Some progress shots with your selected weaponry would be interesting to see. Someone wanted to try the same thing, but never got around to finishing it...or even starting it. Which doesn't surprise me anymore. Oh yeah, here it is. That one was a Titan. Which was wicked.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#9 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:53 PM

I was going to put the pump inside the breif case. Thats why I need somthing that will have multiple shots with one prime. My binder thing is pretty much a brief case for school. It looks exactly lke one. So if I go to a friends house they will just think I brought homework. I'm thinking to extent the vynal toobing and put a hole in the top by the handle for the trigger.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#10 davidbowie

davidbowie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

I think it'd be better to use a pull valve (2k valve or similar) stuck directly to the barrel, but at a right angle. Then, use wire to extend the pull-rod all the way up to the handle, where you can put a loop or trigger to fire from the regular handle. You could set up more than one of these in the same briefcase, adding more triggers on the grip. You could then connect all the tanks to one pump (double-acting would be nice), with an input check valve on each tank to ensure consistant power.
Check out the all-new DBNerf. The source for all your DBNeeds.

#11 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 11:51 PM

There was a guy over at Nerfhq that did one a while back. I think it was Jakethesnake, I could be wrong about the anme but I doi know it is on that site. I remember reading up on it 4-5 months back.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#12 Snazzy Q

Snazzy Q

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 09:55 PM

Why not an instrument case like a violin case or something? You could fit any internals you wanted.

#13 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

I think a blastfire would be the way to go. it's got 5 semi-auto shots and a thin profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users