Photo

School

16 replies to this topic

#1 Hiro

Hiro

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:42 PM

hey my school starts tomorrow (sept. 5) when does your school or college start?

#2 Bone

Bone

• Banned
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:46 PM

Nevar.
No.

#3 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

Already started where I live, like four weeks ago. I live in Florida aka. God's Waiting Room.

Meiser--- :)
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#4 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

I go back to the penitentiory they call an educatonal center tommorow :), I really am sad that this summer is ending much more than ever before. Well its the last year of mindless high school classes and then I finally move onto college! :blink:
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#5 Wild Boys

Wild Boys

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:03 PM

Dam, my 14 week long Summer break flew by!

I started again today. 6th Form (carrying on in school to get advanced qualifications) for 2 years. I get the day off tomorrow though because since more people applied and got into 6th form all of our timetables couldn't get completed today, so tomorrow off, and another lay in! :)

These next 2 years I need to get on with it and do well, I have done all through these years, I want to get better or at least keep things up doing good.

I also have a few other things up my sleeve I need to do. A new era has begun for me kinda.
BTCC For The Win!

#6 TheVeg

TheVeg

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 03:38 PM

I survived my first day of high school!!! (today)

I go to Pioneer, the biggest high school in Michigan, and it is HUGE!!! It was a miracle I did not get lost, but my classes are sorta close together. I'm dissapointed that I can no longer dedicate 4+ hours a day to nerf.... :)
Vegetarians into Nerf results in n00bs being shot with carrots.

Captain KLM, founder, modder and dartsmith of the Michigan Nerf Mafia.

#7 Lancaster

Lancaster

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

Already started where I live, like four weeks ago. I live in Florida aka. God's Waiting Room.

Meiser--- :)

Yeah...I live in the FL and have been going to school since Aug. 7th. Next year we don't start until labor day, though!

My school has about 2,500 students, so it's pretty large.

#8 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 05:31 PM

I rememeber my first day of high school, good luck to all the young ones out there, dont let them make you into something your not!!
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#9 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:30 PM

Today for me aswell. But I'm finally an upper classman (11th and 12th grade)...
I have mixed feelings ...
:blink: :( :P :P
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#10 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:58 PM

Senior, only a little bit more till I get to college, yippee! Highschool is an improvement over middle school, but when you become a senior it sucks just as bad. 9th-10th= easy as pie. 11th-12th= actual effort required.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#11 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 09:14 PM

I've been going to school since the 8th (in August).
Currently I'm in the 8th grade and it's not so bad.
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Oct 21 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post

When you really think about it, this forum is still pretty darn tootin' good. It's like any family; we have a mix of brains, 'tards, jocks, geeks, hos, burners, waistoids, dickheads.

-Piney-

#12 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:41 AM

I'm a senior so we don't have to go in today so I go in tommorow. Yay for 2 day weeks
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#13 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 01:49 PM

I think we should call Piney in to tell all of you who are bitching about school to shut the hell up. The real world sucks so much more than school ever will.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#14 Yakuza

Yakuza

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:56 PM

You know, Shindig,you're right. life IS alot harder than school.
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Oct 21 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post

When you really think about it, this forum is still pretty darn tootin' good. It's like any family; we have a mix of brains, 'tards, jocks, geeks, hos, burners, waistoids, dickheads.

-Piney-

#15 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

The actual "in school" part isn't that bad. My schedule is packed up SO much though.
I have school, football and finally get home late, do homework and then go to sleep. Man all you guys in middle school, cherish those days. I literally have maybe MAYBE 20 minutes of free time on my hands each day. I can't even NERF!!
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#16 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:10 PM

I still have time to Nerf, but it is at like 1-3 in the morning (sometimes). Other than that I still have the weekends...... :ph34r:
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#17 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

September 5th? :blink:

Labor Day? :cry:

I start at August Fucking 1st.

Probably dead by now, or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users