Photo

How To Take Off Loading Handle On Ls?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Devts

Devts

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

You know those two orange handles that you put together on the longshot so you can load the gun? Can anyone tell me how to remove them? I'm trying to take out the air restricter but those handles are giving me a tough time.

#2 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

I grabbed my trusty hammer and pried it out. The first time one of the handles flew across the room, but it seemed to get easier after that. Just use anything that can pry them apart.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#3 TAiLsChaser

TAiLsChaser

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

A flathead screwdriver and some force. There's a chance you'll snap it but I did mine just fine. I DO NOT recommend doing it more than once. So when you mod your LS, do it all in one go. You can still cock it with half of the bolt to do testing.
"Every mod I do is original. I'm a true modder; not a mod re-performer."

"It’s only after you’ve made the mistake and taken the wrong path, do you see all the other options that were before you."

#4 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:04 AM

I grabbed my trusty hammer and pried it out. The first time one of the handles flew across the room, but it seemed to get easier after that. Just use anything that can pry them apart.

Indeed, I used a hammer also. Except mine didn't fly across the room. I tried using screw drivers but I was getting no where.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:35 PM

Claw Hammer. This has been answered many times, so learn to search.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users