At3k As A Snper Gun

At3k as a snper gun

15 replies to this topic

#1 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 09:53 AM

i kve found this new mod (well its new to me and no one was using one in the wars) when u are moding the at3k instead of adding the petg pipes i took the whole spining thing off(along with the unneeded inside parts of the spining thing). after this is done u can get a crayola marker, yes a crayola marker, and cut the end and top off.*(be sure u clogged up the air restricter and did the liquidation mod befor closing the gun)* make sure u take out all the insides. now u can hot glue the crayola onto the little peg that sticks out. now let this dry and make 3 layers of hot glue. (you will need it ) . now u can slide a pice of pvc right over the crayola .i put a liitle tape on the crayola so its tight on. i added a silencer to this gun and it is amazing, at first it was quiet but now u cant hear it. the silencer i made was just 12 small holes at the top of the pvc. 4 rows of 3 going strait down. the only reason i would have the silencer is b/c me n my friends play in the woods/opstocal corse and we need stelth out there or you'll get nailed. ***(this mod can be used on the at2k but not the at4k, along with other guns)***
Posted Image

#2 Nerf929

Nerf929

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 11:34 AM

i've looked at the crayola markers before and i noticed that they have little groove/ridges inside. they stick out from the inside. Doesn't that mess anything up? I thought that it would make it so you couldn't fit the dart in there.
The Boy Who Ate Fire
by: Adam (Me)

Once there was a boy who ate fire. He died.
The End

#3 serpent sniper

serpent sniper

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 12:28 PM

You have to sand down the ridges. I'm lazy and tight with money, so I use Roseart markers. They have no ridges and you can get 11 for the price of 10 crayolas.
Animus GmbH My Custom Nerf Props and Paintjobs

#4 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 01:33 PM

Holy Shit! He just single-barreled a gun! I had no idea that was possible! [/sarcasm]
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#5 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 05:45 PM

in a mtter of fact i think this is better for ppl who like to camp. i use 3 guns
max shot (loser customed)
at3k wiht one shot n
at2k with that crayolas
i camp n eat shit and if the person is outa the max shot rage just pull out my other loser gun. its a good idea if u like to camp cuz it take time to reload
Posted Image

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 01:50 AM

1. Don't type like that.

2. If you'd looked around the forums a bit, you'd have noticed that single barreling is probably the most popular mod around.

3. It shouldn't be - it ruins the best feature of multi-barrel guns.

4. Camping is for dicks. Go back to CS.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 Brass Sux

Brass Sux

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 11:31 AM

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

#8 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 01:48 PM

4. Camping is for dicks. Go back to CS.

Hey, I'm not a dick, I'm a greasy cooter thank you very much. Camping takes skill.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#9 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 09:45 PM

Ahahahah cooter... that makes me laugh.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#10 SniperWolf

SniperWolf

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 10:46 PM

I like camping until I get capped by another camper... then it's gay.
My children...They beat me...

...with sticks and buckets.

My wife...she is hairy...

...like sasquatch.

#11 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 10:19 AM

Why do you think everyone who camps is a dick? Camping is a real part of any kind of war, even a nerf one. In my wars with my friends, you don't go running around constantly, or you will get shot. I don't know why people constantly putdown camping, when it is a very powerful tactic. And yes, camping does take skill, not many people have the patience to do it.
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 11:19 AM

Why do you think everyone who camps is a dick? Camping is a real part of any kind of war, even a nerf one. In my wars with my friends, you don't go running around constantly, or you will get shot. I don't know why people constantly putdown camping, when it is a very powerful tactic.

Fortunately, camping is not a big part of my wars. I think it makes Nerf suck.

The problem is, camping gives an unfair advantage to the asshole who does not burden himself with taking ground or making things happen but just chooses to defend his little shithole. But how's that unfair you say, anyone else could do the same thing! Well that, my friend, is exactly the problem. In the slightly dated but still relevant words of Spoon:

"Everyone's got their modified Crossbows out that can shoot 80 goddamn feet, and what happens? Everyone fucking stands around and picks their asses, that's what happens ... everyone thinks "I'll just wait until someone ELSE goes" and then like a classic collective action problem, nobody advances. Instead we see the all too familiar back and forth "advance and retreat before I get shot" shuffle. If you call this fun, god help you because this is about as fun as getting your nads caught in a bear trap."

Except now with brass and micro stefans and a prevalance of pump guns, it's more like 110 feet and those welts hurt like a bitch. There's more incentive than ever to sit and hide.

Fortunately, it's easy to deal with in Nerf. There is no such thing as a Nerf gun that can consistently hit me from 50 feet AND be reloaded faster than I (or the rest of my fire team) can run 50 feet. A camper is a liability in my wars.

And yes, camping does take skill, not many people have the patience to do it.

Yeah, sure. Taking a dump requires patience - wanna brag about that too?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#13 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 11:37 AM

Well camping as you describe it is annoying and not very effective, but that's not the only way to camp. Tactical camping in both nerf and Counter-Strike type games can be very useful. Imagine someone is chasing you while you reload. You turn the corner and duck down, then wait for them to run by, and nail them. They won't expect you to be waiting(camping) there, and this gives you a big advantage. This isn't neccessarily the type of camping that 005 is talking about, but is camping nonetheless.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#14 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 02:09 PM

Word. There's a different between gay camping and tactical camping, I think Neonerfer touched on it. I'm going to back him up here (I'm not advocating camping) but this sort of "tactical" camping that ensues in some wars is much different from the stagnant non-advancing camping you see sometimes. CS and Nerf are very different, that's a given but the tactical aspects applied in CS can nonetheless still be used in an actual war, here. You've got some good points there C, and I whole-heartedly agree with you - however when you're being followed, duck, cover, & reload, that's something a lil' different from being an asshole (as you said) and guarding the little shithole you're sitting in, waiting for hapless lunkheads to run by for you to shoot. It gets u83|Z G[-]3`/, u83|Z []D[-]@z†.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#15 xedice

xedice

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:59 AM

I'm not saying you sit in the same place the whole freaking game, that is extremely stupid. I am saying you camp in an ambush sort of way. I prefer to camp with a 'tactical' frame of mind as neonerfer put it. You camp when you know the enemy outnumbers you, and you want the advantage of a suprise.

No matter how much you say, running around constantly does not win our type of nerf wars. Your nerf wars may be different, but over here, brute force does not win the game.

Yeah, sure. Taking a dump requires patience - wanna brag about that too?

I like to take at least an hour for my dumps, with patience you can ease it out creating a smooth experience. Also the long dump time also doubles as a stress relief.
Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz
Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, Drinkin' beers beers beers
Rollin' fatties, Smokin' blunts
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts
-Jay

#16 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 10:02 AM

At APOC I think the team that stormed the other was almost always the winner of that round.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users