Photo

Nerf War Tips

9 replies to this topic

#1 Penquin SniperPOW

Penquin SniperPOW

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:17 AM

This is a post where you can post any Ideas for Nerf wars, tips on how inprove, or win them, and good guns for certain wars. Try to stay reletively on topic.

I'll go first. If you want to have a war in the dark, but it's not quite dark enough, then where sunglasses for evewear! :(
"Why, because I wanted to."

-Some guy has probably said this(maybe an army general)

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:59 AM

This is a post where you can post any Ideas for Nerf wars, tips on how inprove, or win them, and good guns for certain wars. Try to stay reletively on topic.

I'll go first. If you want to have a war in the dark, but it's not quite dark enough, then where sunglasses for evewear! :(

If you go to the articles section of the forums, there are alot of tactics that answer this question. In fact, these articles have pretty much covered most of the possible strategies your topic is looking for. Look there and you find a massive amount of information.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Steveep

Steveep

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:13 AM

Wow. I've seen you post a lot in the last few days, and all of your topics have been, dare I say......Noob-ish?!?! You're new, so we should be somewhat understanding. But seriously penguin, research your topics, and read the code of conduct where it says "Don't post unless you have something to say." I know I'm not an administrator, and its not my place to get on your case, but it does bother me to be scanning through new posts and end up wasting my precious spare time checking out a ridiculous post. Just use the search engine, thats what its there for.
I used to like nerf.
Then I got a Girlfriend.

Now I LOVE Nerf!

#4 Penquin SniperPOW

Penquin SniperPOW

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 12:35 PM

Okay Sorry. I'm pretty much done anyways
"Why, because I wanted to."

-Some guy has probably said this(maybe an army general)

#5 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

Wow. I've seen you post a lot in the last few days, and all of your topics have been, dare I say......Noob-ish?!?! You're new, so we should be somewhat understanding. But seriously penguin, research your topics, and read the code of conduct where it says "Don't post unless you have something to say." I know I'm not an administrator, and its not my place to get on your case, but it does bother me to be scanning through new posts and end up wasting my precious spare time checking out a ridiculous post. Just use the search engine, thats what its there for.

Steveep, you are no more a veteran then him, he has more posts than you. I really do not think it is your place to critisize. Its OK penguin, just think before you post.

I like playing in the dark. My basement has no windows so we make it pitch black and have 2 sides. For that, you dont need powerful guns because it is a 20 ft by 50 ft basement. It is still really fun. You need great stealth techniques and you haveto be very quiet. It is great!
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#6 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:09 PM

Steveep, you are no more a veteran then him, he has more posts than you. I really do not think it is your place to critisize. Its OK penguin, just think before you post.

I like playing in the dark. My basement has no windows so we make it pitch black and have 2 sides. For that, you dont need powerful guns because it is a 20 ft by 50 ft basement. It is still really fun. You need great stealth techniques and you haveto be very quiet. It is great!

1. He knows it's not his place, in fact he said that in his post.

2. Post count does not matter, especially if it's only a 7 post difference. besides, penguin has more posts because of these kinds of threads.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#7 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:44 PM

Agreed. You need to shut the hell up munson. Post count means nothing, maybe you're just used to idiotic forums where people's post count relates to their title but here it has no effect on what people think of you. Some people have very few posts but all of them help in some way, and they get more respect than people that have lots of posts and none help anyone. Like you.
SexD Warves

#8 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:42 PM

NerfMonkey, you can shove it. Dont get so worked up over a comment. It doesn't matter about the posts, but even then it isn't his place to tell others what not to do on the site. He obviously doesn't have much experience seeing that he joined a few weeks ago. Pick your battles NerfMonkey.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:41 AM

Children, calm down. We wouldn't want to see a banning here, now would we?

Mistakes are made. The responsible board member would find them and learn from them. Bitching at someone else isn't going to help; it'll put wood on the fire.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:28 AM

Pick your battles NerfMonkey.

NerfMonkey said what I was thinking when I read this topic. Consider this discussion over.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users