Photo

Tek Ten: Good Or Bad?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Penquin SniperPOW

Penquin SniperPOW

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:55 PM

:P Me and my bro got three tek tens a month ago, and they all broke! they're good guns, ten shots?! Awesome! But, after a week, one of them broke. Then, a week later, #2 broke! Our last one lasted a month before it broke. It's probably noot a bad gun, 'cause there was three! I don't know about you, but I advise against getting one.

P.S. My Tek Tens aren't modded, I've never done it before(trying to mod my mave, though).
"Why, because I wanted to."

-Some guy has probably said this(maybe an army general)

#2 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:52 AM

I modified my tek 10 with crayola barrels and it gets 45'-50'. It was one of the older ones that look like:tek 10 The only thing I don't like is how big it is. Its to big to put in your pocket. Thats why I like my tek 6 better. What did you break on yours?

If you want to modify yours I'll explain how I modded mine.
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#3 Penquin SniperPOW

Penquin SniperPOW

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:48 AM

Two of mine was like that, another was different. On those, the piece of plastic that keeps the firing spring from going automatically broke. The other one was something in the lever(probably coulda fixed that).

Wish I could mod mine, but I threw 'em out after thay broke(pieces of junk)(shoulda kept that one that broke in the lever :( )
"Why, because I wanted to."

-Some guy has probably said this(maybe an army general)

#4 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:35 AM

If you have the newer, Armadillo-backed style of tek ten i agree with you. the gun is too big,it's too hard to load,and it doesn't fire well. mine is inaccurate as sh1t but for 3.99 i don't expect much. The "other" buzz bee i have (the double shot) is a much More accurate gun,but it has a painfully slow reload time.
The revolution will not be on your iPod.
The revolution will not be on CNN
The revolution will not cost $.99 a song.
The revolution will not be on the atkins diet.
The revolution will free us all.

Extension of a poem by gil-scott heron.

#5 NirvanaScorpion

NirvanaScorpion

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

Let me just say that some of the older Tek's and such (in my experience) break easily, they are however somewhat reliable. I urge you not o dryfire if you mod these guns. I was armed with my friends Tek Six in a surprise Nerf Battle and for a gun as weird looking, bulky, whatever, like that, im not sure If Id take the time to buy one but definetly maybe one used or from a friend.
"If rock n rolls illegal throw my a** in jail" - Kurt Cobain

Guitar Heroes-Jimmy Paige, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain

Newly Found(thanks General)-Yngwie Malmstein, this guy is an accoustic expert.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users