Ny Nerfers

are there any out there?

18 replies to this topic

#1 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 09:40 AM

I have been trying to find NY nerfers for so long is there any one that nerfs in NY?
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#2 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:06 PM

yes!!!
i live on long islan
Posted Image

#3 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 11:05 AM

Uh, well I've been trying to find people to form a clan but uh... ::mumbles something under his breath::

I do live in New York...

#4 Brass Sux

Brass Sux

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 06:15 PM

Same here i live in NY
I am best friends with Ag5nt 007.
He is the best here where we are from and i am second best.

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 07:37 PM

I am best friends with Ag5nt 007.

How ironic.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 06:36 PM

do u like to make littel kids cry cxwq ? ^_^ beacause uv been picking on me u meanie
Posted Image

#7 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 06:53 PM

You just made my day.

You'd probably feel more comfortable over there where they're nice to people who abbreviate 3-letter words.

On the other hand, you might start typing in complete sentences and using the dictionary when you don't know how to spell a word. Your choice, surprise me.

Edit: By the way, what's "Agsnt 007" mean? I've been curious about that.

#8 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 07:29 PM

Shit, and he's the good cop.

#9 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 07:46 PM

when i went to make my aim name the name Agent 0o7, 007 oo7 o07 were all taken. So i was thinking and i realised that the 5th letter of the alphabet is e so i substituted 5 insted of e. I figured it wouldnt hurt to put my aim name on a fourm. :huh: i have a lot of free time, a lot ^_^
Posted Image

#10 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 08:40 PM

Your logic is almost good, but you still don't capitalize words right.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#11 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 10:56 AM

If you have read all my other post (like 10 or 6, post) You would notice i explained my self, i type fast and I use short hand. This would have taken me 2 mins to type but I used grammer and I spelt most of my words corectly. (by the way this took 4 mins to type) ^_^
Posted Image

#12 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 06:14 PM

Must...resist...urge...to laugh.

The illiteratcy and foolishness here is terrible. You know it's bad when you get shunted to NHQ, with no offence to it, but please, if you type at like 2 wpm, don't bother posting here. What's worse now is like VACC said, when you get pwned by c, somethings wrong. Supposedly, this is a noob-free board, but that seems to be changing. Go to NHQ where you can find others like you.

EDIT: leftnut, I visit NY quite frequently. Any large wars you are having, gimme a date, I may be there then.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#13 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 08:23 AM

Brass Sux where do you live in NY and the people on long island how far out are you?
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."

#14 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 10:14 AM

i have a lot of free time, a lot

<snip>

This would have taken me 2 mins to type but I used grammer and I spelt most of my words corectly.

Sounds like a win-win situation. We like your posts better and you find something to do with your time. Understand that it's really nothing personal, we're mean to everyone who uses AIM-style word substitutions and poor grammar.

As far as your name goes, that's just... odd. The appearance of a misspelled word translated to hax0r persists for me. No biggie though.

#15 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:14 AM

Oh, I see now, thats the only reson you'r mean to me :rolleyes: . Well I would rather consume my time with something else than typing. Its to bad how I even had "TYPING" classes! :lol:

[SIZE=1][B][I][U]C, YOU'R MY HERO!
Posted Image

#16 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 11:11 AM

Well we live 30 -25 mins away from the city, and we live in westberry/ carle place. We are having a war tomarro and we are gona go looking for more places to play today so we can have a wider playing field. we are going to video tape it and make a site to view it, I will make a new topic when we get the site up. (we play with 2 playgrounds sarounded by a field and a parking lot between the play grounds )
Posted Image

#17 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 08:41 AM

Well my brother is getting his liscense soon so maybe next summer or something we can have a big war.

#18 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 06:22 PM

That would be very nice cuz I will need more time to get more people into nerf in my area.
Posted Image

#19 Ag5nt 0o7

Ag5nt 0o7

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 06:25 PM

WEll today we couldnt tape it because brass's dad or brass couldnt find the digital cam! :D :lol: :D keeping it cool cuz we are going to have one on wendsday cuz i need to rest
:D go fig
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users