My Dumbass Friend

he just posted while i was in the shower

7 replies to this topic

#1 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:54 AM

What a dick. I was gone for 5 minutes and he posts like 15 times. I don't even know how that's possible with the flood control and all. Well please forgive me fellow forum members and cxwq. I am terribly sorry and appologize to the community as a whole.

Edited by opiumpanda, 10 August 2006 - 01:14 AM.

"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."
Hell you're lucky if you don't get fucked with a spiked bat

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:57 AM

I wonder what will happen here. You might want to remove the OMG from your post since it seems your are on the fence for a 9999 special.

I would go back and edit all your posts he fucked up to "Dumbass friend, my apologies."

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 10 August 2006 - 01:00 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#3 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:58 AM

More importantly, what will happen to me! I'm scared now cause I don't want to get banned.

EDIT: All the posts were edited assuming this was the only forum he posted in

Edited by opiumpanda, 10 August 2006 - 01:08 AM.

"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."

#4 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:09 AM

Too bad, he seemed like a nice enough guy...Obviously not as into Nerf as we are though.

So it goes.

I'd just lay low for a while, and be very polite to people. I agree with Angel, a good number of post edits are in order. But perhaps there is something interesting you can add to each topic that your esteemed associate has, as he would put it, "sullied."

Nothing is ever so bad that it can't get worse. This issue should clear up in time.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#5 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:22 AM

Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure nobody here believes that you, in your right mind, would run a post race for no apparent reason. I don't think I've seen anything bad from you postwise ever. I guess these things just happen.

Unless there's been some peyote involved...
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#6 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:27 AM

Fixed everything. No sweat.

I've tracked you, opiumpanda, and it's not in your character to post stuff of that nature, all caps on top of that.

Usually folks would keep the caps lock on so they can type as fast as their little diddly fingers can go. And it is, of course, usually disparaging remarks directed at admins and such.

Two things;

1) Password protect screen saver.

2) Log off before taking a shower when company is over.

Tell your friend that he needs to get a life. Trying to validate some perceived manhood by crapping up someone's internet forum is pretty lame. Hope that "friend" wasn't Iladar.

We're cool. At least from me.

No hard feelings. Trust me, there are four members who are way more likely to get a hammer within 24 hrs.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#7 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:28 AM

Unless there's been some peyote involved...

Errr...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote
What did you mean when you said Peyote?

EDIT: Had you just said mescaline I would have caught your drift.

Edited by opiumpanda, 10 August 2006 - 01:44 AM.

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:33 AM

Peyote is a drug that the indians originally used to reach the spirit world. This stuff can mess you up for days. A buddy of mine did it and he said he was messed up for 3 days.
http://www.wired.com...6,69477,00.html

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 10 August 2006 - 01:35 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users