Bbb Vs Bbt

Which is a better buy?

6 replies to this topic

#1 SPU-Nerf

SPU-Nerf

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:56 PM

So Target has the stand alone Big Bad Titan and the Big Bad Bow for sale now.
I want to know which one would be better to buy (to mod of course).
Please include price in the comparison.

Edited by SPU-Nerf, 30 July 2006 - 04:56 PM.

#2 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:18 PM

There are SO SO many topics on the BBB and the titan. Try to use the Search feature next time. They are both fairly easy to mod. The titan takes a long time to pump but gets 200' the BBB has a decent ROF while it shoots 80' when modded.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#3 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:51 PM

There is no overall better gun. Give us an example of what you'd want to use them for.

If you want a small hidden gun for an assassins game, I wouldn't recommend a Titan, for instance.

Give us some idea of what you're going to be doing with the blaster. And don't say 'shooting my friends'. If you like to rush, and run a lot, say so. If you generally stay back and cover the other guys, tell us. Tell us how you play. Agressive or passive. Really fast, or do you like to slow it down. Tell us what you do, and we'll tell you which gun suits you more.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#4 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:55 PM

If you are a nerf war monger, go for the BBB. You will see many people using that gun for a reason; it rocks. The Titan, however, is banned from most nerf wars because it can damage someone. Either gun is a plus. If you want cool: Titan. If you want war use: BBB.
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#5 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 08:22 PM

Carrtoon nailed it. They are the same price, so price doesn't matter. Also you should deffinately take advantage of the way the BBB cocks, in some sort of clip mod.

#6 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:34 PM

In my opioion, there are no such things as set opinions in Nerf. You can not say that the NF is better than the TTG. You can't say that the BBB is better than the titan. So, buy both and tell us what YOU think. Whether we care or not is up to us.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#7 Dart Attack

Dart Attack

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

If you want long ranges but low rof, go fore the Titan and if you want ok ranges but high rof go fore the bbb.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users