Do You Remember?

Your First Nerf Gun...

43 replies to this topic

#26 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

The first two guns I ever owned in my life were the powereclip when I was was nine, then when I turned 12 my sister of all people found a new mint in box s.m. 750 at a garage sale. Sadly a few months later she got the bright idea to see if the gun shot water and the gun got destroyed because it sat in the pool for a week before I found it, I still have it though for sentimental value.

Meiser---- :)
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#27 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

Larami Supermaxx 500...yeah, it was broken and is gone.
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#28 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:31 PM

My first gun was an old Rattler that sucked. Soon after that I got an SM3k, my first good gun, but I was about 5 or 6 years old then. Later I got a Wildfire, and that semi started me into nerf, but the first gun that got me seriously into nerf was the Maverick about a year or two ago. It caused me to break out my old SM3k and Wildfire, and I then realized how much fun this stuff was.

After I bought an NF, I did a little reasearch in an effort to find a way to get rid of the air restrictor, and I found this site, along with the wonderful world of Nerf modding. I was hooked permanently the minute I fired the modded NF and the dart suddenly hit the wall at the other end of my house.

Meanwhile, I got mobeus into nerf, and had my first real Nerf war with three of my best friends. If there were any doubts about nerf before then, they dissapeared.

All that progressed into the arsenal of foamy death I have sitting in my room today.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#29 echo104b

echo104b

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

3 guns mainly.

1) Hidden Shot
2) Mad Hornet
3) Ratchetblast

I've been nerfing for a long time as you can probably see.

i dont have any of them anymore, as they have all either broken, or been lost. I really liked the ratchetblast tho. That one was one of my favorites. B)

Edited by echo104b, 01 August 2006 - 09:18 AM.

"I Am Become Death. Destroyer of Worlds"
- J. Robert Oppenheimer (Upon the first successfull detonation of an atomic bomb)

#30 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:12 PM

Yup thats right assassin nf. You do have quite a pile. How many guns do you have because I can never keep count.
We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#31 Clone

Clone

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:34 AM

My first gun was the wildfire. :D

#32 purplenerfninja

purplenerfninja

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

my first nerf gun i had was a airtech 1000. I got it when I was 5

#33 wespelarno

wespelarno

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:55 AM

Powerclip. It was used almost exclusively for defending my room from my younger brother. I learnt to change clips and pump 1 handed so I could continue my current activity whilsts holding him off. Since then it has had ar removed, tank banded/tired, overpressure valve plugged and a few repairs. And it still functions as the first line of defence for my room. It is now teamed with a magstrike as main artillery and nightfinder, maverick, doubleshot and rapid fire rifle (that has completely custom internals) as backups.
Someday, we're gonna break free from these chains and you know, someday, we're gonna dance with those lions

#34 NightCabbage

NightCabbage

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:43 AM

First gun was the SuperMaxx 500 :)

Great gun. But that was when I was young.

The main gun that got me into nerfing was the Powerclip in about 2000 (and my friend's Splitfire).

#35 Fireshaw

Fireshaw

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:06 AM

my first nerf gun i had was a airtech 1000. I got it when I was 5

Was that before, or after, the previous post in this thread?

Nice :)

Mine and my brother's first guns were a pair of Blast-A-Balls, but we fell out of Nerfing until recently.

Edited by -Fireshaw, 15 February 2009 - 11:09 AM.

#36 bogboogalars

bogboogalars

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Holy crap, the one time I don't look at the date...

Edited by bogboogalars, 15 February 2009 - 11:11 AM.

#37 ninja mods

ninja mods

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

my first gun was the eagle eye, then from there my mom found 2 at2ks for dirt cheep. We left those in our backyard and 2 years later they still worked! Then at good will i found within the same month, a nite finder, maverick, st9k, a longshot, and i didnt buy the bow and arrow but they had one there.

#38 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Anytime you guys want to stop posting would be great. The thread is almost 2.5 years old.
Teehee.

#39 CoasterDynamix757

CoasterDynamix757

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:05 PM

Mine was a first gen Nite Finder. I used to tie a string to the dart and pretend to use it as a grappling gun. Then I tossed it out for the yellow ones because they looked better. And now I feel stupid because they could be really nice at a time like this.

~CoasterDynamix
Is it fear or courage that compels you?

Coaster's Everything Thread.

#40 flipoffacliff

flipoffacliff

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:39 PM

mine was i believe a bow n arrow or I think and want to believe a wildfire
My sales thread

That is tighter than my butthole. - Ryan201821

#41 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

I had a sm5k when I was like 8, I can't find the damn thing now though.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#42 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

Guys, look up at the dates...
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#43 faddle

faddle

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:21 PM

Man I remember when I got my first nerf gun. I had an Airtech 3000. I thought it was a water gun at first. But when I was older I discovered that it had a nerf sign on it. Afew years later I discoverd the NIC. Did not bother or sign up for any accounts until about a year ago.
NERFSTRONG#114

#44 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:14 PM

This is one of those useless threads where people state things to the air. No one is really reading your shit or cares, but everyone wants to say something. Literally it serves no purpose.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users