1) Here is the Gun, unmoded and still in the case. It's never been used. Such a shame too, but when we're done it will be much beter than i can imagine it would be.
2) Take it out of the Case, and pry off that little Orange Ring with a flathead Screwdriver. It's Glued on so it's a bit of a bitch to get off.
3) Here's the Internals. Really simple actually. Pump, Tank, Trigger, Barrelpost. Go ahead and Pull the whole assembly out.
4) Saw off the Barrel Post entirely. Exactly as shown. It's too Fat to Fit inside some PVC.
5) Cut a piece of 1/2" PVC to 14" in length (about) and Hot glue it onto the hole in the tank. Put some Duct tape on top of that for stability. At this Point, you can plug up the Overpressure release valve with some hot glue, but i dont advise it. There is no rubber bladder in this gun, and overpressure can result in explosion of the tank. Seal it at your own risk.
6) On the shell, carve out as displayed below with a Dremel Grinder or cutting disc. (make sure to do this on both sides)
7) Lay the new assembly on top of that and Seal the whole thing back up. You can throw away that orange disc.. It's merely Ornamental.
8) Using Duct Tape, support the front end of the Barrell using a # shape with the tape. add more to your liking.
9) Thats it! Put a Micro Dart or Stafan in it and let it fly!
Here's my test Stats for Distance with a Stock Micro Dart (outside). All of these are fired with the gun propped at a 10 deg angle up
Average Distance: 123.875'
These distances are Aproximate. They were measured by pacing the distance and measuring my stride.
We Tried it with Stephans, but we have no Data for them. We couldnt find any of the ones we fired.
Take a Piece of 1/2" CPVC and cut it to about 7 or 8 inches. Stuff it in the Front of the barrel so at least 6" is sticking out the end. Wrap it in Electrical tape (only 1 layer)
Now, not only can it fire a little bit farther, but it can also fire it's stock Rockets again! They usually go about 25' - 30' so they're good for close range, and stuffing a Dart in the hole gets the same amazing ranges that it got before. It's also removable so that you can take it out and have the accuracy of a long barrel again.
Edited by echo104b, 25 July 2006 - 04:49 PM.