Photo

Help My Dear Sweet Hornet

14 replies to this topic

#1 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:57 PM

Sorry that I'm askin for a lot, but I am new, and am clueless to most of everything. My Hornet has a problem; it will only fire out of one barrel unless you press those orange buttons. As with my Titan it has a stripped screw and would also appreciate it if anyone could tell me some effective ways of preventing and removing a stripped screw.

Edited by AODL, 30 August 2007 - 12:19 AM.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#2 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:15 PM

OK

1. load darts in hornet
2. pump hornet 20 times
3. pull graay slider out and push it back in
4. shoot
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#3 kaiman299

kaiman299

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:23 PM

I'm thinking he already did that. If so, look at this

Edited by kaiman299, 23 June 2006 - 07:23 PM.

#4 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:44 PM

Thanks, Kaiman. Nerfer34, I've done that.

Edited by AODL, 30 August 2007 - 12:20 AM.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#5 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:11 PM

Please for the love of all that is good fix your grammar and spelling and please post useful topics that will help you and others with your problem. You may want to do this before sombody gets fed up with it and kicks your ass back to mayberry.

Meiser--- <_<
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#6 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:16 PM

Hey, watch the thanks for nothings. He went out of his way to help you, at the least you should thank him for his time (even if it doesn't work). Or, if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.

As for your stripped screw, go buy a drill and then buy a stripped screw remover set (yea, they make special drill bits for stripped screws). The instructions in that set will say the rest.

On another note, I'm no admin but I recommend you clean up your posts (capitalization, spelling) and try and not post as many new threads as you currently are. Try and use the search function instead.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#7 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:20 PM

Alright, I'll try harder with the whole correct spelling thing. I just joined today and am not familiar with the rules.
Yes, Meiser and Nerfer34, Thank you for your time and...well I'm just going to be respectful. Thanks!

#8 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:36 PM

With that kind of attitude, I have said it once and will say it again, you will go far. Keep it up and you are welcome in my book.

Meiser---- <_<
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#9 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:45 PM

My solution works. I fixed my hornet that way because I didn't know how to shoot it.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#10 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

Meiser, shut your face for once! You're not a mod and never will be! If anyone's gonna threaten someone's position here at the Haven, it's going to be a Mod or and Ass-Kicking Overlord. You have no idea what you're talking about, especially because your post is equally full of attitude.

Shut up.

TS

Edited by Team_Slaya, 24 June 2006 - 05:44 PM.

#11 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 10:05 PM

Meiser, shut your face for once! You're not a mod and never will be! If anyone's gonna threaten someone's position here at the Haven, it's going to be a Mod or and Ass-Kicking Overlord. You have no idea what you're talking about, especially because your post is equally full of attitude.

Shut up.

TS

Wow. Thanks Slaya. Usually I'm not one to flame someone, but you inspire me.
Flame On!

#12 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:34 PM

When you say it only fires one dart when you pull the trigger-do you meanthat its not fireing all of them when you pull the trigger, or do you mean its only fireing one dart even if you pull the trigger more than once. I thought that that is what it was suppost to do. I thought to fire all you pushed the button on the side. Not to sound noobish but I am confused. :lol:
We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#13 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 05:00 PM

I mean it will only fire 1 dart even if I pull it more than one time.

Edited by AODL, 30 August 2007 - 12:22 AM.

#14 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:04 PM

Ohh. I didnt know that and was wondering.

Edited by moubeus5018, 24 July 2006 - 01:03 AM.

We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

#15 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 09:07 PM

AODL, if you are still having this problem, maybe your darts are too loose in the barrel and the air restrictors are pushing them out of the barrel slightly, and cutting off the airflow, thus most of the darts won't fire. All you've got to do is remove the restrictors.

Of course if could be an entirely different problem, that's just something that came to mind.

Mobius, one word posts are not a good idea. Only post if you have something to say. (Code of Conduct Quote, btw :P )

Probably dead by now, or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users