06' Blasters Situation

Where to buy and when!

4 replies to this topic

#1 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

Hello, this is my first post in a while, so bare with me. I am a little confused on the situation of the new guns, the magstrike and and the longshot cs-6. In this topic, I would like you to state the availability and release dates of each gun. Are they in stores, how much, and if not, when will they be released?
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#2 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:23 PM

The Magstrike is basically a remake of the P.C., and is only as of this moment availible on Walmart.com for about Forty including shipping and tax.

The Longshot is not out yet except for the lucky someone who got his at a comic store.

Meiser---- :)
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#3 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:37 PM

Nevermind. Price estimate included shipping and tax.

Edited by SirTofu, 17 July 2006 - 03:38 PM.

Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#4 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:05 PM

When will the longshot come out? Will it be soon, like a week, or like a month? I would think soon because it is in the back of stores already.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#5 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:42 AM

I actually contacted Hasbro yesterday to find out what was going on concerning both guns. At first, he was surprised that Wal-Mart.com was selling the Magstrike, but he said they may have an exclusive early release when it came to the Magstrike. If you notice though, Wal-Mart is not selling it in stores. The only store you can pick it up in is Dallas, TX and only after you order and pay for it through Wal-Mart.com.

As for the LongShot, Hasbro customer service informed me that orders had been placed, but they have not distributed the guns as of yet to the major retailers.It is scheduled ot come out in November, just in time for the holiday season. I checked all of the stores in my area and they are not sitting in the back stockrooms at all. They don't even have info about them in their inventory systems as of yet. The guy on NHQ that got one may have been one lucky son-of-a-bitch to have found a store that had them, though it was just a comic bok store and the guy diddled him on the price.

As for me, I can wait until it officially releases. I already have both Magstrikes and as for the LongShot, 4 different stores around me are going to hold them for me. I am one of their best customers when it comes to everything that is Nerf.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users