Poof Dart Gun

does any body have it

4 replies to this topic

#1 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:13 AM

Okay I was at Hibbet Sports at the mall with my brother and went to the back of the store to see what they had and to my suprise they had a Poof brand nerf gun and not one of those stupid ones where you squeez the handle I'm talking about a spring powered gun heres a link.

http://www.poof-slin...=1&action=prov

Does anyone have this gun if so please tell me how it fires and post pictures of the internals.
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#2 Yakkers

Yakkers

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:58 AM

I wasted $10 on that piece of crap, it broke the day I got it. Ranges are bad, too.

You cock it shotgun style with the slide on the bottom, and the handle on the back pulls up a "scope" as they call it that is totally useless. First, the sight broke off, and then when I cocked it, it fired early when I slid the slide back. It seemed like the trigger somehow got too senstive, because if I eventually got it to cock, all I had to do was touch the trigger and it fired. I opened it up, saw the 1.5 inch plunger (estimate), and couldn't get it back together. I already got rid of its pitiful remains, so I don't have internal pictures. Sorry.

Overall, definitely not worth the money.

Edited by Yakkers, 18 July 2006 - 08:59 AM.

#3 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:12 AM

It is a peice of crap. I could show you how small the plunger is, but it is a complete waste of my time. Dont buy it!!!
Cubs in 2012

#4 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:43 AM

Okay who still has one and can show me a mod for it.
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#5 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:36 PM

I still have mine, but to be honest don't your time. I might put some pics up for you.
Cubs in 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users