Reserved recap space for when I wake up bitchessss.
<3 to all my easties.
Woken up, so here it goes.
The war was lots of fun, I really enjoyed it.
My two BNOTD (Best Nerfer (s) of the day) are going to have to be James/Cole, and Bags.
James is a first timer that I met in the morning, and traveled with throughout the first half of the war. Other then just being a cool guy (and driving 800 miles from New Mexico to come here), he took everything well, understood the rules, and did really well for a first timer. He gets major props from me.
Bags was awesome for offering me some of his best guns, and trying to show me how they worked, even though he had never seen me before. Besides that, he was a good nerfer and a chill character, that I was happy to play with.
Of course, I loved most everyone else with a passion, these were two that stood out.
I'd also like to say, pleasepleaseplease, never say you grew up
hearing about the legends and their amazing tales of nerfing. To grow up hearing about them, you'd only be eight years old, or less (no offense Falcon, just had to say it). Directed to almost everyone on these boards
: Besides, this whole idol/gun worshipping is getting way out of hand, with comments like "omg (insert online alias here
) talked to me, jizzjizzjizz omgomgogmog," it's ridic'. Not even kidding, serious (<3 hersh).
- Radio shack saving my life
- East coast aura +5. It's always down here with the easties, and it infects who's ever next to them.
- Except for Groove's foot, which is a dart attractor
- The general attitude
- The dance party in the middle of a war
- Josh saving my life with his cold gatorade
- Skipping and frolicking
- Having Daniel on my team so I didn't have to shoot him, haha.
- Another year of meandering around the field and not getting hit
- Kicking ass after not playing since last 'geddon
- Seeing Mr. Sam Skinner after all these years of him disappearing
- Seeing Ray again after all this time, glad you're okay buddy
- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COUNT TO TWENTY IN SPANISH!?!?
- Coming up really fast after drinking to much water "What? Uh.. I think I just vomitted in my mouth a little."
- Jumping over the rails with my but hanging out, and mooning many people
- Scaring Spoon
- The after party
- Yummy chili dogs, and the ice slug running down my otter pop
- Kevin putting up with my antics, as usual, haha
- Grooves amazing video
- Daniel = YOU!
- Almost jamming with Josh, sorry, was too tired to tell you the chords buddy, haha.
- Karma Sutra practice on the big chair
- The amazing conversations with Josh, YOU, and Hersh at the after party, Godzilla for president anyone?
- Getting mini-Kevin to tape Groove's leg hair off, haha
- Finding my key in Tyler's boxers, oops? (Glad you loved my skipping, haha)
- Tasting cool, salty, moist air as I drove into my coastal home
- The drug trip I had while I was driving (no drugs though, it was just like one), having all the lights of cars combine to gether into a swirling vortex of light, and then having my vision black out, floating signs, and seeing weird fucking animals in the shadows of peoples cars.
- Making the 2 hour trip home in 1h10, even with 2 accidents on the way (not mine)
- Seeing a shitload of new faces
- Seeing some of the old crew
- Seeing my favorite eastie, and meeting two new ones
- The hardcore 6 hour pre drive for the war
- Having people NOT COUNTING THERE FUCKING HITS pretty much infuriated me. But not really, I was having a blast shooting those people even more, if they want more welts, by all means, continue to not count hits
- Recognizing maybe 1/8 of the people at the war
- Not having hair
- The heat
- The DRY heat
- Having the heat melt part of my 750, so that it leaks now.
Next war, my hair will be back in it's golden locks of goodness, cross my heart, hope to die, no lie.
More to add as I feel like it
Edited by ShatteredDreams, 17 July 2006 - 01:02 AM.
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.