Photo

Rubber Band Arrowstorm Mod?

2 replies to this topic

#1 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 03:44 PM

I heard someone talking about a " rubber band mod" for an arrowstorm and was wondering how you do that. I there is such a mod, pics would be appreciated.

Edited by AODL, 30 June 2006 - 03:50 PM.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:38 PM

It's probably an internal banding you read about. I'm not sure if it's possable, but it could be. With my ArrowStorm I just opened it up, stretched the plunger gasget out a bit and lubed it a bit. The ArrowStorm doesnt really need any banding plus I dont think it could really handle it in the long run.

#3 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

I'll second what NinjZ said: I don't think it'd handle internal banding very well. And not specifically regarding the arrowstorm, but in my oppinion it's better for the gun, and you in the long run to do a spring replacement, rather than banding. It's easier on the gun, and it doesn't require any real modifications to the inside of the shell.

Sincereley,
Pat
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users