Photo

Give Me Some Ideas For Games

4 replies to this topic

#1 AODL

AODL

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:56 PM

I'm attempting to start a clan of fellow nerfers(n00bs welcome) in the middle of northern minnesota, so could someone, anyone at all give me ideas for games that require lots of people, and some that require not many people. plz give me descriptions and about how many people are needed to play.

I don't really undestand why General Cole is making articles of clothing with my name on it. First it frightened me, but after a few hours I got over it. It seems obvious that General Cole is hoping to have sex with me.

#2 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:16 PM

One word, Search Button.
Oh, my bad that is two words.

Meiser--- <_<
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#3 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:27 PM

Northern Minnesota? Holy shit, I live like 4 hours north across the border. Sounds like fun.

Edit: Hold the phone, I definitely don't live 4 hours away. I had a look on google maps and Effie is Really Damn Far.

Edit 2: Google also tells me its approxamitely 7 hours and 21 minutes from downtown Winnipeg to downtown Effie. Dang.

Edited by WratH, 23 June 2006 - 09:31 PM.

Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#4 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 10:19 PM

Tag!

One person is "it" and you WANT to be "it"! Try to survive as long as you can without getting shot. Whoever ends up shooting the one "it" becomes it. I suppose you would use a flag that the one "it" holds so it's almost like a "Kill the Carrier", but with nerf guns.
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#5 Reaper

Reaper

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:09 AM

We enjoy "The Man With The Golden Gun". It's usually 4 or 5 on 1. The "Man With The Golden Gun" can only be killed by a shot to the head, and carries a faster gun (in our case, a Maverick). Everyone else has a gun that needs to be reloaded each time (Nitefinders). Last man (or team) standing wins.
I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users