Bbb Telescoping Barrel

CXWQ's idea.

No replies to this topic

#1 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:32 PM

This barrel design is by cxwq from this article. The basic idea is one size too small of brass for the first 2", then the right size for 6" (I added 2 inches because I have narrow darts), then one too big for the last 2". All of that, inside 1/2" SCH40 PVC to look cooler. So, on with the pictures then. This has been a project for a while for me, because I had to find the right brass, and my supplier wasn't carrying the size I needed for months, just the sizes around it mistakenly labeled.

Internals are more or less unmodded. Once I took the original barrel off the restrictor came with it.

Posted Image

Here's the three sizes of brass and the pvc in order of smallest to largest. I had to cut the middle of the biggest brass because I didn't have enough (or $2.50 to go get more. Welcome to college.).

Posted Image

Here's the brass all together... I guess for those of you who didn't understand what I had to do to the biggest brass to get it to cover the front and back.

Posted Image

Completed gun, breech off.

Posted Image

Breech on, cocked. Ain't she a beaute? I'll have ranges actual ranges soon, but right now looks like 75 ft accurate range, and I might be able to hit 100 at an angle with no accuracy at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users