Rock & Roll (Use Headers)

85 replies to this topic

#76 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:13 PM

Seems that we will have perfect weather for this event - cooler temperature, no rain, lower humidity from the front that will be passing through later in the week.

I haven't had much success mobilizing a clan that is 3/4 away on trips, so it looks like I'll be alone. And despite having a homemade, I'm probably still going to need to borrow a good modded gun, preferably one compatable with micro stefans.

I have micro compatible stuff, and so does the shrimp.
I hate you.

#77 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

I am now definately unsure of whether I can go, on account of a family reunion type thing in the Outer Banks.
However, If I can go, Hersh, I'm gonna need some zeroes because my guns and ammo wont have returned in time.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#78 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 09:24 AM

We have three more days. Is everyone ok on directions? This is your chance to run them through me, so you don't wind up in the Pine Barrens.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#79 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 10:51 AM

We have three more days. Is everyone ok on directions? This is your chance to run them through me, so you don't wind up in the Pine Barrens.

I'm pretty sure I got them down good, but it has been a long time since I was down in the Bayville area, ever since the RHPS closed down in town.

Let's see if I'm looking at the right location on the map. Millcreek Park is on the left side of SR-617 (Chelsea Drive) if I am heading east. The entrance to the park is prior to passing Millcreek Road. I just need to know some of the landmarks (restaurants, convenience stores, insane people) that I will see before I get to the park so I am certain that I am on-track.

Let me know if all is well.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#80 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:03 PM

There are no landmarks that you would be used to. When you are heading in the direction of Chelsea Ave (east), the part will be on your left. About 200 yards before the park, there will be a wooden sign that says "Now Leaving Pine Beach" on your right hand side. After passing it, you will then notice what looks to be like a side street on your right hand side up ahead (big time speed trap). The park is the driveway across from it that is flanked by bushes. The wooden fence leading up to to the park on the left hand side is a dead giveaway.

Or, the park is before the bend in the road on your left hand side.

If you pass the big white house on your left hand side of the bend on Chelsea Rd, you have gone too far.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#81 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:36 AM

Thanks TIS. I do have to warn everyone that there is a small chance that I may disappear in the middle of the war to hightail it up to Morristown. My father is in the hospital undergoing a triple bypass today and he will be in ICU for the entire weekend. If anything happens to him, I will be on my way up there to be with him. I told him I wouldn't go to Apoc, but he is making me so I can get my mind off of things.

So are there any requests to see certain guns that I own, or should I just bring a case of water for everyone?

Edited by badger, 04 August 2006 - 05:36 AM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

#82 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:51 PM

OK guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, (I can't get a ride back home from OBX, where I am now) I am not able to make it to Apoc. Sorry about that, I was really looking forward to nerfing with the local guys again. Hopefully the LGLF or even us LCMers can get another war before the end of the summer in, but for this war, I'm unable to kick all your asses.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#83 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:41 PM

Hey, so this is tomorrow by my count. I'm getting my work schedule for the coming week today so if its all good I'll be there.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#84 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:17 PM

OK guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, (I can't get a ride back home from OBX, where I am now) I am not able to make it to Apoc. Sorry about that, I was really looking forward to nerfing with the local guys again. Hopefully the LGLF or even us LCMers can get another war before the end of the summer in, but for this war, I'm unable to kick all your asses.

I have no idea of what OBX is, but if you live in Toms River, I can pick you up on the way if you are able. I live in North Plainfield, which is north of you. Let me know by sometime tonight.
As Carbon once said,

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

#85 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:08 PM

Kuhlie is in the Outer Banks of North Carolina I believe.

I am definite for tomorrow. I hope we have a decent head count. Should be fun.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#86 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:00 AM

I do have to warn everyone that there is a small chance that I may disappear in the middle of the war to hightail it up to Morristown. My father is in the hospital undergoing a triple bypass today and he will be in ICU for the entire weekend. If anything happens to him, I will be on my way up there to be with him. I told him I wouldn't go to Apoc, but he is making me so I can get my mind off of things.

So are there any requests to see certain guns that I own, or should I just bring a case of water for everyone?

The warning period for me should be over. My father is doing much better and is in the recovery stages now. I will be bringing both my DVD Camcorder and my digital camera to the war for photos and fun. I figured I needed something to shoot. I will also be bringing some guns from my collection, I just haven't decided which ones yet. It's a Nerf war, I need to bring something that is Nerf.

I haven't heard any other requests, so I'll just bring my smokes and my Camel-Pak. See you all tomorrow!!!
As Carbon once said,

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users