Eab Help

I've got a nOOb Q

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hotness

Hotness

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:54 AM

Hey, I've been moding guns for about six months now and I just recently found my Expand-a-Blast aka Hyper Sight, from my early childhood. Naturally, I went to work right away, I gathered supplies for a barrell extension and bought a scope (I'm going to chop off the current 'scope' and put on my own). I then mad the most nOOb mistake ever, I opened the gun up and then turned it over! I don't know how to put it back together! I am in need of internal pictures badly! The one in the mod in the mod section is not good enough! Please help! :unsure:
Holla Holla Hotness Nerfwhores!
Proud to be a member of the Wolfpac and co-captain the Empire

#2 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:41 PM

Are you trying to get the stock and fore-grip in? Because beyond those I can't see what's so hard about figuring out how to put it back together. If it was a complicated blaster like a double shot I could understand, but for a single shot spring pistol? If your still confused open up a nite finder and see how that works.

#3 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:23 PM

I'll try and post my own EaB pic tonight. If you need any help you can PM me.

Edited by Black Blade, 12 June 2006 - 07:25 PM.

#4 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:27 PM

just for the ecord i've heard expand-da-blast's arn't the best choice of weapon in combat. but do as you wish.
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#5 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

Actually they are quite good, they have a fairly large plunger. My friend has one, but its really screwed up.

#6 Master Yogurt

Master Yogurt

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:42 AM

The EaB is one of those things that absolutely BLOWS stock, but can be modified to perform really well.
Come to PANO!

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back. The Trooper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users