Photo

Whee Jaw Surgery!

4 replies to this topic

#1 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:43 PM

I'm under jaw surgery and am really wacked out; so, who loves surgery?
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#2 meiser5

meiser5

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

Are you high, why do you love surgery it is painful. My god what are these doctors doing to you, are you okay, no really i want to know. :mellow: :lol: :mellow:
Account Suspension Notification

[DYE]Terminator[gen],
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you. Shindig doesn't like you either. You watch yourself, we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.
Talio---

#3 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:31 PM

Who the fuck cares if you underwent a surgery? I sure as hell don't.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:36 PM

Even if this if off-topic, I'm sure when TIS signs on again, this dope is outta here.
I hate you.

#5 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 07:45 PM

Well, he is a relatively productive member, comparatively speaking. There are members who are much worse, on a regular basis. Those you'll see less and less of in the NEAR future. Without fanfare. Quiet and effective "losing".

Hammer put it best. For the most part, we're here to discuss Nerf. And Nerfing. Off topic things actually do have boundaries, and for the most part, we don't need all the details of your lives, thank you. Keep it pretty much within the realms of good taste.

Else we'd have threads like, "AAaahh! I have a zit!", or, "It burns when I urninate...do I have a problem?" Or worse, "I hate my mom.". So spare us, please.

I'll chalk up the anesthesia as the explanation to the irrational post. So he's considered warned, but safe.

But to save my friend OMC, and basically all of us from further pain (without anesthesia)....

*WHAP*
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users