Easy Easy Cross Fire Mod

A poor excuse for not knowing what to do

3 replies to this topic

#1 ledzepp2994

ledzepp2994

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:14 PM

Ok this take no brain all brawn. Take the gun appart. Pull the plunger out now look down in to the barrel where the safty valve is. Got it ok now take a long metal object and use a hamer and drive it threw the bottom. do this a coupple of time and then just pull all remaining plastic out. Put it back to gether and you won't have to wory about the gun not firing because the darts were not in far enough and I found that it got about 10 more feet.
ok so I appoligise for putting such a noobish mod on. Just several people around me asked what was wrong with it and so I decided that this could be helpfull for some.
ok
Led

Edited by ledzepp2994, 07 June 2006 - 06:14 PM.

Dude, Jimmy Page is my hero... ok so humm... I have to add Trey Anastasio he is my neighbor and I have known him for many years but I just saw him own like 10 people on stage with crazy solos.

Stairway is not the best song of all time... don't get merried to it you fool

Nerf it up!!!

#2 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:34 PM

New invention its called the SEARCH BUTTON, if you click it you can search for anything on the site including a crossfire mod, its been done already and if you don't believe me check it yourself, trust me you don't want to start posting things people have already posted months ago.

~Shadow~
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

Shadow, Leave the lessons in the forums rules to the admins. You of all people should not be teaching how to post on these boards considering the quality of your first 30 or so useless posts. Also consider yourself lucky Talio is gone because he would have axed you long ago.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 07 June 2006 - 09:00 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:55 PM

Be cool, FA_24. The Shadow caught what we kind of missed, but yeah, we'll take it from here.

I think that Ledzep got our point about overposting. That's not really a modification that's printworthy at all anyway, more like a string of words trying to be a modification.

We'll leave it up as a reminder of how NOT to submit a mod.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users