Photo

Nerf Grenade

8 replies to this topic

#1 ledzepp2994

ledzepp2994

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:02 PM

Just a thought woundering if any one has toyed with this idea befor if not I'll give it a try. This could get ugly.
ok
Led
Dude, Jimmy Page is my hero... ok so humm... I have to add Trey Anastasio he is my neighbor and I have known him for many years but I just saw him own like 10 people on stage with crazy solos.

Stairway is not the best song of all time... don't get merried to it you fool

Nerf it up!!!

#2 Sixo

Sixo

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:05 PM

Yes, it could get quite ugly, due to the fact that you seem to be unable to use the search function. Here is one of many ideas/write ups that have been covered in the past-

-Sixo
"Behind this mask, there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

#3 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:31 PM

I know z80 is currently working on a nerf grenade or as he calls it a "Nerf'Nade", but so far I have not heard anything on its progress.

~Shadow~
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#4 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:59 PM

Just a thought woundering if any one has toyed with this idea befor if not I'll give it a try. This could get ugly.
ok
Led

Please work on your posts and follow the Code of Conduct.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#5 ledzepp2994

ledzepp2994

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

In my deffence I am not at home and currently am working with dialup and the serch button is timing out. So sorry I will be back to normaly in 3 days
Dude, Jimmy Page is my hero... ok so humm... I have to add Trey Anastasio he is my neighbor and I have known him for many years but I just saw him own like 10 people on stage with crazy solos.

Nerf it up!!!

#6 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:43 PM

In my first three years at NerfHaven, I used dial up. Starting with a 28k connection.

I never had problems with the Search feature. It's even more user-friendly than before now, so that shouldn't be a reason for not using it and asking redundant questions.

And congratulations on being the top poster for yesterday. Please don't make it a daily habit or it could be a very short-lived title. There's no need to start six topics in a one-day run, considering that four of them already are being discussed on the boards in one form or another.

Take it easy, buckaroo. There's lots of time to discuss Nerf stuff.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#7 ledzepp2994

ledzepp2994

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

Ya ok I will slow down and just to clarify I am on the side of a mt. a hour out side of ashland NC where there is going to be a house and they just ran the phone line up over 2000 feet. So it was running off of a local internet provider and not going very fast. But enough excuses I will be more carefull.

Nerf it up!!!

#8 Nero121

Nero121

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:25 PM

Not to go off topic, but why would you spend your time on the internet if you're on a mountin(asuuming you're on vacation or something)?

Edited by Nero121, 08 June 2006 - 08:25 PM.

#9 ledzepp2994

ledzepp2994

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:15 AM

working on what will become a house. gets boring at night with just you and your aunt and unkle ok lets end this now.

Nerf it up!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users