Nightfinder Ex3 W/ Removable Stock

<insert something here>

8 replies to this topic

#1 lt spen

lt spen

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 06:47 PM

sorry the last 2 pics are really huge :cry: i used image shack to resize them 7 times but it didnt work :x

Posted Image
overall

Posted Image
stock
Posted Image
side w/o stock
Posted Image
front

at first the glue wouldn't stick to the metal, so I was bumed out but then i realized that I could make the stock removable this way

#2 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 07:27 PM

yeah, what does this do again?
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

Alright Shadow. I am going to highlight something from the Code of conduct.
"Don't post unless you have something to say. "
So either read a topic and leave quietly or post a response that actually matters. This is not a chat room.

It_spen, What I do like is the handle where the ammo holders used to be.
What I don't like is the fact you used metal. Does this thing weigh like 5 pounds?
Why do you need a stock on a NF anyways? I think a second handle would be good enough.

I would reccomend using Pvc next time and have it connect from the back of the stock all the way to the handle below the ammo holders. This would also get rid of that dowel or whatever that is.

Also to resize an image: Right click on photo's Icon or thumbnail/scroll up to edit and click on it/scroll down onto sketch/skew. resize the image by a percent it used to be ( I use 35 percent length 35 percent width.)/ Then click on save as and bam your pic has been resized.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 davenelz

davenelz

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:31 PM

Didn't we already see this at the HQ about a month ago, and you were flamed for its uselessness?

This is something to say, right?

#5 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:55 PM

I never seem to really understand why people want to put stocks on their pistols. Please don't tell me that it makes it more accurate because you are not going to use your nf for losing. Plus pistols are pistols because they are small your stock just defeats the purpose unless for some reason your going to use it as your primary.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#6 lt spen

lt spen

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:51 AM

It_spen, What I do like is the handle where the ammo holders used to be.
What I don't like is the fact you used metal. Does this thing weigh like 5 pounds?
Why do you need a stock on a NF anyways? I think a second handle would be good enough.

I would reccomend using Pvc next time and have it connect from the back of the stock all the way to the handle below the ammo holders. This would also get rid of that dowel or whatever that is.

thankyou and i used metal becaues I was out of pvc and, its aluminum so its pretty light.

#7 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 10:24 PM

You're on the right track, mate. Try to clean it up a bit. Overall, good effort and I like where you're going.

Plus pistols are pistols because they are small your stock just defeats the purpose unless for some reason your going to use it as your primary.

Yeah, that's why I made the stock for mine. The guy plays indoors therefore range is not king as in the outdoor genre. It is his primary.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#8 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:51 PM

Whoah....

2048 x 1536 pixels?

And 873 megs in size? :rolleyes:

You'll run out of filespace and bandwidth in no time! Zoikes!

Your smaller pictures, by comparison, are 640 x 480, and less than 70 megs in size.

You can actually resize pics using MS Photo Editor, or even Paint in some circumstances. Try resizing before you upload to Photobucket or ImageShack. That might work. I'm inferior to a sock monkey when it comes to computers, but I learned by experience to resize then upload my stuff.

Back to topic... It does look a lot like a Solidius Saint machine pistol, in looks at least. You ought to color or paint the clear hotglue...so it looks less "booger-like". Same to paint the dowel between the pistol grip and the foregrip.

If it makes you happy to have, who cares what we think? Enjoy it! I made an assault type stock for my daughter's First Shot, only because she wanted it to "look cool". Pint-sized PDW. (okay, I'll get the camera out.)

For some strange reason, that EX-3 without the stock on reminds me of the Klobb from the old Nintendo 64 game "Goldeneye"...the last game I ever played with an addict's passion. Of course, I always favored using the Automatic Shotgun...and the DD44 Dostovei that woke everyone up every time it was fired. :lol:

*goes to eBay to price used N64 consoles and Goldeneye cartridge*

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#9 Master Yogurt

Master Yogurt

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

In my circle of friends, we always referred to the Klobb as the "Staple Gun", both because it sort of looked like a stapler and had about the same effectiveness in combat as shooting staples.

Anyhow, I actually like the mod, though the stock seems rather small. Is it intended more for your bicep than for your shoulder? I'm just thinking of my own proportions, and it seems like that would be a tad too close to my face to be pleasant.

Some paint would do wonders for that, but it's actually a nice design. I like the foregrip you added, and the angles work out quite well.

Also, Pineapple, I'd love to see a picture of that First Shot.

Edited by Master Yogurt, 04 June 2006 - 10:01 PM.

Come to PANO!

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back. The Trooper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users