Spoon

a happy day

4 replies to this topic

#1 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:17 AM

So it appears Spoon is celebrating a birthday...

Cheers! May your ravishing persona continue to strike fear in the hearts of many for years to come.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#2 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:58 AM

That is, if he's still alive.

Seijin and I's current staning thepory is that we'll find him dead in his house on his couch in his underwear with the war channel still turned on.

In the event he ever shows up again, though, happy birthday mother fucker!
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:49 PM

That is, if he's still alive.

Seijin and I's current staning thepory is that we'll find him dead in his house on his couch in his underwear with the war channel still turned on.

In the event he ever shows up again, though, happy birthday mother fucker!

The "Die hard Nerf man" died?

Either way, happy birthday oh ye deceas-ed one.

His website was the first website on here that showed me the wide world of modding.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:57 PM

I Feel This is a worthy tribute:

Posted Image

Hail The Victorious Dead!!!!

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#5 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:23 AM

One of these days, his pathetic adult plastic-toy-using ass is going to wake up from an extended sleep, and drive clear out to Glendora, thinking he's just been asleep for one night, and thinking that he's on his way to April YANO.

When he gets here, he'll whine for awhile, and then get home, log onto the forums, find this thread, and wonder if he really has died.

In the meantime, that picture is immortal. That was taken at Spring CAFF 2005, the day the Knights and Baghead has their first public war appearances, and all that good stuff.

So whe he finally turns off the TV and logs back on (probably just in time for Armageddon or something) he won't be sure what to do...

Regardless, I hope he enjoyed his day of doing whatever the heck he felt like, and then gets back on soon so we don't have to go down to Irvine and hunt him down.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users