Team Stealth's Nerf Website

12 replies to this topic

#1 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make all of you aware of our new clan's website. Its not much (its a freewebs), but its primary purpose is just to showcase our clan's information, status, and some of the things/wars we do. You can also find modifications, a gallery section, and a few other sections that may interest you. Its very new (been up for a little more then one week), so expect alot more to come for it. Feel free to comment or suggest anything for the site. Thanks for looking!

www.freewebs.com/teamstealthnerf

Reason for Edit: grammar correction

Edited by lilsniper, 12 May 2006 - 01:24 PM.

Member of Team Stealth

-Check it out and vote in our poll!

#2 warx

warx

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 01:47 PM

Pretty cool site, but I got a question:

How do those grenades work? They look interesting, and your description doesn't really explain it to me.
The perfect signature does not exsist.

#3 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:14 PM

Great site lilsniper. I really like the grenade you have made. I will them attempt soon.

Edited by PiMpDaDdY, 12 May 2006 - 03:14 PM.

NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#4 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 03:27 PM

I prefer the heads of stefans in the grenade, though. It throws them further than chopped up FBR.
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#5 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

Thanks alot for the comments guys. About the grenades...sorry the description is not very clear as to how they works. I will be updating that soon with a much more clear explanation. Check back at that site in a few days.

Razor Sharp, I must say that is a very good idea (using the heads of stefans). It probably increases the "blast radious" pretty well. I'll have to give that a try. Also, I have added springs to the bottom of the grenade (hot glued them in). Therefore, I will be updating the results and new pictures when I get the time to do it.

Once again, I'm glad you like the site. If anyone else has any suggestions or comments, I'd love to hear them. Thanks again!
Member of Team Stealth

#6 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:42 AM

Razor Sharp, I must say that is a very good idea (using the heads of stefans). It probably increases the "blast radious" pretty well. I'll have to give that a try. Also, I have added springs to the bottom of the grenade (hot glued them in). Therefore, I will be updating the results and new pictures when I get the time to do it.

Won't the springs crush the darts against the cardboard?...
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#7 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

Won't the springs crush the darts against the cardboard?...

Well, it really depends on how many darts you put into it. But honestly, it does not matter if the darts get crushed. They do not need to be straight to be fired out of the grenades, so it does not matter.

I have a favor to ask of everyone. If you have a question about modding or the grenades...etc, please send me a PM. I made this topic about our website, so lets keep the subject on that. Thanks!
Member of Team Stealth

#8 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:06 PM

I personally really like the site. Good work, lilsniper.

#9 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:53 PM

That's not even your idea! Tidge came up with that, I hope you got permission from him to post that because you didn't even mention his name in your "writeup".

#10 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 06:32 PM

That's not even your idea! Tidge came up with that, I hope you got permission from him to post that because you didn't even mention his name in your "writeup".

Ok everyone, first of all...Taita_cakes invented this grenade on nerfhq-

http://www.nerfhq.co...t=aznac grenade

Second, he only had the idea. I am (not known for sure) the first to actually make a working one and post pictures with a writeup. Nobody claims to have ACTUALLY made one. Taita cakes only drew up an idea, then the rest of the topic was people talking about the idea.

Another thing is that i made different (minor) changes to mine, including using FBR (they used bbs), and I used cardboard to between the canisters instead of film caps.

I know many of you make brass/PVC etc barrels for your guns and such, then post write-ups on how you do it...right? But do you ever give credit to the person that invented the barrel system...or who you got the idea to do it from? Plus, I have even made different adjustments to the grenade, so it is not the same, but is mine. I also have made a writeup and included pictures.
Member of Team Stealth

#11 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 10:05 PM

How can I put this. No.

I test all my ideas that I physically submit.
I tested this before drawing up the plans, as did a lot of people in that thread saying "Wow works awesome with BBs".
You were the first to take pictures, because, honestly, non were needed, it was all pretty self explanatory.

Credit where it's due, that's all I ask. You could have PM'd me.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#12 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:53 AM

How can I put this. No.

I test all my ideas that I physically submit.
I tested this before drawing up the plans, as did a lot of people in that thread saying "Wow works awesome with BBs".
You were the first to take pictures, because, honestly, non were needed, it was all pretty self explanatory.

Credit where it's due, that's all I ask. You could have PM'd me.

Ok, no problem...I did not know you actually tested it. I will give you credit. Sorry about that. And once again, lets keep this on topic...about the website. Anything other then that, please PM me. Thank you.

Edit: I just reviewed your topic, taita cakes, where you posted your idea. You even said right there that you did not test the idea with springs, which is what I use in mine. I also use, as I said before, different things to make the grenade, such as foam and cardboard. I have, as of the last 2 minutes, edited the website and have given you credit for the "idead". But you just said that you tested the nade, when you did not (as you even said).

And please do not say pictures where not neccassary, because there were plenty of people with questions obout the nades. My pictures make it pretty clear how the 'nade is made and works. So you are wrong about that.

So just to let you know, I have given you credit for the idea. Lets put a stop to this argument, and focus on the rest of the site with comments or suggestions. Anything else can be sent to me by PM. Thanks!

Edited by lilsniper, 15 May 2006 - 12:12 PM.

Member of Team Stealth

#13 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:45 AM

Ok everyone, first of all...Taita_cakes invented this grenade on nerfhq-

Ch. I reckon.

taita_cakes is a gun. I mean, coolness. Don't confuse him with me! You can't mix up Cool with Dickhead! How DARE you call me Cool. Ch. Jeez.
:blush:

Good site, lilloser, though I think the 1ft maximum sale of PVC is a bit weird...

-Tidge.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users