Plugging The Lbb Pump

HOW!?

3 replies to this topic

#1 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:32 PM

okay. I opened up an LBB, to pump the plug. I notice that the pump doesn't come out. then, I notice that there are two screws on the large plastic air tank in front of the pump. I unscrew them, in hope that I could some how gain access to the pump. nothing. its very well glued shut. do I have to hack the back of the pump tube? I tried the search feature, but it doesn't seem to like me... that or my choices of words weren't very good. also, I know that ineitably the trigger is going to break. How is that fixed? and finally, -oh, wait, I forgot what I was going to say. oh well.

if anyone can answer any of my questions, please do, or give me a link to somewhere on the externet that I might find one. oh wait, I meant internet. a link to somewhere on the internet.
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#2 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:04 PM

okay. I opened up an LBB, to pump the plug. I notice that the pump doesn't come out. then, I notice that there are two screws on the large plastic air tank in front of the pump. I unscrew them, in hope that I could some how gain access to the pump. nothing. its very well glued shut. do I have to hack the back of the pump tube? I tried the search feature, but it doesn't seem to like me... that or my choices of words weren't very good. also, I know that ineitably the trigger is going to break. How is that fixed? and finally, -oh, wait, I forgot what I was going to say. oh well.

if anyone can answer any of my questions, please do, or give me a link to somewhere on the externet that I might find one. oh wait, I meant internet. a link to somewhere on the internet.

This mod I did about 3 months ago:

LBB mod

I just bought another LBB today, so look for a better mod very soon!
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#3 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:29 PM

LBB mod

That's actually really funny, because I think I saw that yesterday! (subconciously I guess) I actually got the LBB today, and I am actually modding it for a friend. hm. I hoped that using a dremel wouldn't be necessary... oh well. I can always do it tomorrow. carrtoon, PM me when you finish modding your new LBB, I want to be the first to know! (I may get one for myself, being 12 dollars each)
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#4 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:58 AM

LBB mod

That's actually really funny, because I think I saw that yesterday! (subconciously I guess) I actually got the LBB today, and I am actually modding it for a friend. hm. I hoped that using a dremel wouldn't be necessary... oh well. I can always do it tomorrow. carrtoon, PM me when you finish modding your new LBB, I want to be the first to know! (I may get one for myself, being 12 dollars each)

It's a great gun for $12. I just finished the write up so here it is:

My Webpage

A dremel isn't needed, but a knife at the least is. A dremel would be ideal...
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users