Photo

Sharpie's Custom Modded And Painted Cf

I hope I dont get myself fragged with this...

6 replies to this topic

#1 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:51 PM

Okay, so I have been experimenting with painting different guns, and this one turned out nicely, so I thought Id post it. Its BBB friend (big badass brother, hehe) is still being painted, but they both match. So anyways, here are the pics. I will re-barrel it eventually, but for now its fine. PICS:

Distanced shot.
Posted Image

Closeup.
Posted Image

In my hand!!
Posted Image

Dont flame me for pic size. Does it look like it has some scars?? I inflicted them before I painted it so it would get that "well used" look to it. I like the battle scarring, actually.

I used Krylon fusion in the glossy black color for the cocking slide and trigger, other parts. I used some silver paint, unsure of the brand, for the main body. It has been shot 1000+ times since painted and it is holding up rather well.

So, comment on it. Love it or hate it, its here to stay.

Any questions? Post them here.
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#2 Vyperaeon Omega

Vyperaeon Omega

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:00 PM

That's pretty awesome actually...it looks like a near-future sidearm from a sci-fi movie or something. Two-tone black/silver looks bitchin' on a cut-down Crossfire...great job!
May you find in death what eluded you in life: a purpose greater than yourself.

#3 Nero121

Nero121

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:20 PM

Looking at that makes me want to say "ZAP!" Very well done :mellow:

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 01:45 AM

Very cool paintjob. I hate the way you are holding the gun in your pic because it reminds me of wiggers and thugs. (nods head in disgust at the thought)
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#5 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:28 AM

I would suggest cutting half of the trigger off. I don't like the PB esque style on the DT line, I personally think it's uncomfortable. But still cool none-the-less.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#6 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:47 PM

Nice mod, and Good clean Painting.

I strongly suggest you clear coat your silver parts on your gun unless you want silver hands.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#7 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 05:20 PM

Nice mod, and Good clean Painting.

I strongly suggest you clear coat your silver parts on your gun unless you want silver hands.

-bags

You cant tell, but I used a type of "flat clearcoat" that I found at walmart, it works wonderfully. I dont remember how much it was but somewhere around $3.80 or so. Its the first fully successful mod ive ever done... Thanks for all the compliments. I am working on a black and metallic green one. Success is soon to follow, I hope.
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users