Cubs Make Me So Depressed

Cubs fans please read

15 replies to this topic

#1 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:53 PM

Rafael Furcal is a terrorist!! If any one is a cubs fans you should be steaming right now. Anyway, Rafael Furcal took out our best player yesterday "Derrick Lee" who won batting champ and the gold glove last year. I swear every year nothing goes right for the cubs. Last year it was Prior, Wood, Ram, and Nomar. This year Lee, Prior, Wood, and Miller. I cant take this anymore the cubs never get a break its so stupid.

Edited by hokiefan0705, 20 April 2006 - 07:54 PM.

Cubs in 2012

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

Rafael Furcal is a terrorist!! If any one is a cubs fans you should be steaming right now. Anyway, Rafael Furcal took out our best player yesterday "Derrick Lee" who won batting champ and the gold glove last year. I swear every year nothing goes right for the cubs. Last year it was Prior, Wood, Ram, and Nomar. This year Lee, Prior, Wood, and Miller. I cant take this anymore the cubs never get a break its so stupid.

I don't think any of us care.

The must be an abundance of sports-oriented forums on which you can express your displeasure with current events.

Otherwise, we don't care.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

Wow, when you say, "we dont care" do you mean everyone on this whole site. Do you speak for evereyone? Maybe it's "I dont care", because I am sure there is at least one person on this site who actually likes sports and does care that the cubs have not won it since 1908.

Edited by hokiefan0705, 20 April 2006 - 08:07 PM.

Cubs in 2012

#4 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

No, I mean we don't care.

If you're so deeply connected to your collection of losers- sorry, team; then why don't you go do something about it instead of bitching about it on a Nerf Forum?

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#5 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:29 PM

This is why sometimes, I dont like this site. A lot of people on here are asses and get turn on from flaming people. I was posting to Cubs fans, and If your not, dont reply. I know Cubs fans on this site who are feeling the same way I am, and they also would like to talk about. So dont just be an ass for the sake of it. Just dont reply, and wait for other Fans to. P.S this is a off topic forum
Cubs in 2012

#6 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

I dont care either.
People still watch baseball?

Does anyone find that history repeats itself from time to time?
Like way back when they were crying witch and nowadays people would cry terrorist.
Crucible anyone?

EDIT: If a team is making you depressed then why the hell are you still following them?
Start enjoying another team or watch a real sport like the UFC or king of the cage or pride or any other sport that is more exciting like: Water polo,synchronized swimming,badminton,watching paint dry.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 20 April 2006 - 08:45 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#7 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

I was trying to make a point, basically, if you dont care then just don't post. Let other people who do care post.
Cubs in 2012

#8 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

I was trying to make a point, basically, if you dont care then just don't post. Let other people who do care post.

You'll be waiting a long time for someone who cares enough to agree to accusing someone of terrorism on the... heh, major league level.

I just hope you've got patience.

--

#9 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:53 PM

I am not even going to bother with you. Your just an ass, and I know I am better then that.
Cubs in 2012

#10 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:54 PM

I am not even going to bother with you. Your just an ass, and I know I am better then that.

Smooches.

--

#11 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

Real mature.....
Cubs in 2012

#12 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:57 PM

Go Cubs!!!!
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#13 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:12 PM

First of all, Black Wrath, this is an off-topic section, so why are you degrating it? He put something not about Nerf in the off-topic section! I don't really see why that needs a flame...

Also, you commented on how they are bad and you don't care. That is very telling of how all you care about in life is Nerf, and frankly, that is pathetic, yet so sad. You take advantage of people on the internet so you can feel good and big, am I right? Thats probably the only thing from keeping you from killing yourself.

I like the Cubs, so unless you have facts to prove your views, then don't post.

Edited by munson20, 20 April 2006 - 09:14 PM.

In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#14 Arcanum

Arcanum

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

In case you haven't noticed yet hokie, many nerfers are rather unsociable when it comes to sports. I live in Chicago, but am a Sox fan. No, not since they won the W.S. but before that. I adore D. Lee and his skills and that broken wrist just kills me.
Universtiy of Illinois Fighting Illini

#15 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:24 PM

You guys just drop the whole thing, we all make pointless post sometimes, and flaming people does not get us anywhere.

I'll quote you, hokiefan, from another thread. Take that advice.

Snapping back at a wiseass remark will only perpetuate the flame war. Suck it up like a man and move on.

BlackWrath...we appreciate your color commentary on the relatively hopeless Cubs. But let the off-topic thread go a couple rounds; if there's no one caring, then we'll decide if everyone cares or not. You'll know by the little "lock" symbol at the thread.

I've been busy with Real Life™ and trying to help cx recover from the Russkies...we'll take it from here.

Okay, we have munson20, BlackWrath, hokiefan0705, and ForsakenAngel_24 in this playground battle. Everyone STOP. Talk about how shitty the Cubs are, or drop it. It is off-topic.

Pathetic, but off-topic.

I hate to say this, but pimpdaddy is the only one who made a relatively productive post so far. *gag*

-Piney-

EDIT; ForsakenAngel...synchronized swimming... :lol: good one.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#16 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:44 PM

I myself once lived by Wrigley Field, I'll tell you that the Sox are so much better than the Cubs. Reason being is that the Sox never woke me up while they were playing a game. And another thing, US Cellular Field? Come on, Cimiskey (sp?) Park is so much more catchy. And the Sox won the World Series, or something.

(Not a baseball fan, never even watched a game...)
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users