Photo

Nerf Assassin Game Tactics

3 replies to this topic

#1 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:41 AM

This is to experianced assassins game players. I have started a team assassin game. I have one other person on my team and there are 7 other teams I have to eliminate. What are some good strategies for assassinating the other teams? If you want spicific rules of our game just PM me.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#2 Maverick Master

Maverick Master

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

Always hide and stay in cover. Then while their back is turned strike. The way I won my game is on the weekends I hide under cars and in bushes until I had a perfect shoot, then I took it and bam another down. Also if you know they are going to a place like a store or something hide in the parking lot and shoot when the time is right.
Cpt. Brian Scott of UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

Alias Scoped loser (+)
(.)(.) :)

LordofTheRings434
"In a sense, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't waste your time handling your balls. Go for the foamy rods instead."

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:57 PM

Edit your first post so the rules to your game is listed. It is hard to give tips when we have no idea what the game parameters are.

Is there money involved? In all of my games there is. The last thing I would want to do is post tips on how to become a better assassin since I learned my ways through experience and logic. Becoming a better assassin takes time. I can give you tips on how to get good ideas though.

Watch Dog the bounty hunter.
Get creative. Use your brain and come up with clever ideas on how to get someone.
Look at/choose your hunting grounds carefully.
Be careful who you trust because anyone can be bought!
Bah I have already given away too much and dont feel like editing. Take it for what its worth.

I just hope you guys smile as much as I do when you realize you are hunting humans.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

I just hope you guys smile as much as I do when you realize you are hunting humans.

Thats why I'm a sexual predator.

But on a lighter note, depending how your straight up nerfing skills are, you may want to consider engaging your enemies in open environments in which your nerfer dodging can be brought in to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users