Homemade?

don't understand please help

5 replies to this topic

#1 schoute1587

schoute1587

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

I know you guys will probably hate me for asking this but is a homemade air tank just pvc hooked up together? I searched and read for a few hours. Now if I'm correct (please correct me if i'm not) i would take a bike pump, bond it to pvc, then to a pvc air tank, then to a valve, and finaaly to a barrel. I hope thats right because i cannot seem to understand homemades.
"The Big E"

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:45 PM

You got it.

~ompa

#3 Vicious-V

Vicious-V

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:36 PM

Yeh...Except the air tank is a pvc barrel with two end caps.

#4 SKIZ

SKIZ

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:19 AM

A homemade is really just anything that you made yourself. For air tanked one yes it goes air source (pump of somesort eg. bike pump or compressor)>into a tank> tank is hooked upto a valve that is closed when fillin the tank and oped when ready to fire>then to a barel.
You could always do recievers and what not for mags so you can have several shots though.

There is also a plunger version where the tank and pump are combined together so to say. The plunger is inside the tank as such (basically like a bike pump) and then is hooked directly onto the barel. Tanked guns are always more powerful as it isnt possible to get the same pressure/force put of a plunger.

Then there is discs. I dont no quite how this works but im pretty sure its just 2 spining wheels that wen a dart/disc is put between them the discs catch the "bullet" and "fling" it out.

Hope ive helped.

#5 schoute1587

schoute1587

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:11 PM

Thanks for all the help now I can finally build one.
"The Big E"

#6 blinkycc13

blinkycc13

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for all the help now I can finally build one.

Good luck with that!
QUOTE(Dark Shrimp @ Nov 10 2006, 11:06 PM) View Post

This is called a screwdriver it is used to unscrew or screw in screws.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users