Old Nerf Guns

nerf guns

17 replies to this topic

#1 The Fallen

The Fallen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:29 AM

Does anyone know where I could buy the older nerf guns from a store preferably I'm talking before the N-Strike era I can't find any at Wal-mart or k-mart or am I out of luck :unsure:

PINEY EDIT: I'm edititng your title; is it that hard to type five more letters in your title? "N-gs" was just too confusing to the average viewer. The keyboard is your friend.

#2 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:35 AM

At my TRU they have the N-strike line. Did you check there?
Thats all i got. Hope i could help.

Edit: oops i read it wrong I thought you said N-strike era instead of before N-strike era. But it will be hard to find anything before it. You might find some things on ebay if your lucky.

Edited by wick817, 16 April 2006 - 11:14 AM.

This is funny
My freind: You cant hit from there
Me:Yes i can... BANG(from my singled AT2K)
My friend:OOOWWWWW My arm.

#3 Enigma1313

Enigma1313

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:03 AM

I'm talking before the N-Strike era

Yea...you won't be able to find much before the N-Strike Line. If your lucky, you might be able to pick up an AT2k 2-pack at Target or KB Toys or some Outlet Store.Thats about all your gonna find though.
"Excellence over Compassion. Hatred over Foregiveness. Dedication before Forfeit. So is the way of the Enigma."
-Excerpt from the Preamble of the Enigma Code.

#4 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:07 AM

Occasionally I see Airtech era guns at Kb Toys or other type stores, but thats very rare. You're best bet is ebay. I see Airtech/later model SuperMAXX guns NIB all the time.

#5 The Fallen

The Fallen

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

Thanks you've helped in the further expansion of my new arsenal :unsure:

#6 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:57 AM

Yea your best bet is Ebay, it will be expensive for some of the older godd guns though. YOu may be better off organizing a trade with someone here at Nerfhaven.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#7 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:03 AM

Nerfer34, Could you please fix your spelling and use of capitilization. We also already said that ebay was a good way for purchasing nerf guns. You dont have to repeate what we said.

Edited by wick817, 16 April 2006 - 11:04 AM.

This is funny

#8 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:10 AM

I'm sorry, you have no room to speak. Stop trying to correct people (I realize I look like a hypocrite but I had to say that). Before correcting anyone else, stop making several useless threads and make sure your grammar is spotless. This is not spotless:

At my TRU they have the N-strike line. Did you check there?
Thats all i got. Hope i could help.

Edit: oops i read it wrong I thought you said N-strike era instead of before N-strike era. But it will be hard to fin anything before it. You might find some things on ebay if your lucky.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 16 April 2006 - 11:11 AM.

SexD Warves

#9 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:17 AM

Nerf monkey,nerfer34 and everone else, I am sorry for what I did i got carried away in what I said. I am also Sorry for my wrong spelling and grammer. Once again I am sorry. :unsure:

Edited by wick817, 16 April 2006 - 11:18 AM.

This is funny

#10 ogopogo

ogopogo

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

Try goodwill guns are normally in the 1-3 doller range.

#11 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:13 PM

Nerf monkey,nerfer34 and everone else, I am sorry for what I did i got carried away in what I said. I am also Sorry for my wrong spelling and grammer. Once again I am sorry. :unsure:

Just don't try to be a teacher if you haven't even passed the course yourself.

That's all we're saying.

I hope you understand that analogy.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#12 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

Try a kohls, sometimes they have Airtech models.
Cubs in 2012

#13 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

Black Wrath, I understand what you are saying. Now I am going to follow that rule.

P.S I am sorry this is off topic.

Edited by wick817, 16 April 2006 - 04:22 PM.

This is funny

#14 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

I picked up my air techs at kohls. My local kohl's had twin at2k packs single at2k packs and at least 2 at3k single packs.
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#15 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:24 PM

Kohl's? Really?!

Ha, boy it's been a while since my last visit there. I find that somewhat funny, but I'm going to have to take a look when I'm there next.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#16 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:29 PM

Ha, boy it's been a while since my last visit there. I find that somewhat funny, but I'm going to have to take a look when I'm there next.

I was also surprised to here kohls, but I went there and they were loaded with airtech products.

Edited by hokiefan0705, 18 April 2006 - 04:30 PM.

Cubs in 2012

#17 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:23 AM

If Airtech or N-Strike are considered "old" then I'm fucking acient. If you can't find something in stores, check out the Trading forum or ebay.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#18 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:04 AM

if khols is hard to believe, JCPENNEY has twin pack TTGs. for 14 dollars online. and I thought that JCpenney was a clothing store...

http://www3.jcpenney...ize=28&Dep=TOYS

Good luck finding the "old nerf guns" that your looking for. and someone mentioned trading by way of NH. if you have anything worth trading, then this would be your best bet.

(if 100 stefans can sell for 20 dollars, which they do, then think about the prices of older NERF guns. I've seen an SM5K going for 60 with 6 days left.)
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users