Photo

Titan Air Tank

6 replies to this topic

#1 Vicious-V

Vicious-V

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

Is the Titan powerful just because of it's large air tank?

#2 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:11 PM

Please read this.

I'm pretty sure it says

Don't post more than one or two new threads a week until you're damn sure that people want to read what you write.

Anyway, yes the titan is powerful mainly because of its large air tank, but there are probably other factors.

Edited by AssassinNF, 10 April 2006 - 08:13 PM.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#3 Vicious-V

Vicious-V

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

Oh. I'm sorry...

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

If you have any somewhat trivial questions that you want answers to but don't want to post, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to try to answer your questions.

~ompa

#5 puggy

puggy

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:22 AM

The titan's airtank is very large making the gun extremely powerful and banned from wars. I like my titan and if I ever will be able to go to a war I would want to use it. So I'm working on a semi auto titan that has a clip and all that good stuff. I should get about 6-9 shots in with ranges of at2k's on one airtank fill.

#6 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:27 AM

The titan's airtank is very large making the gun extremely powerful and banned from wars. I like my titan and if I ever will be able to go to a war I would want to use it. So I'm working on a semi auto titan that has a clip and all that good stuff. I should get about 6-9 shots in with ranges of at2k's on one airtank fill.

I'll just tell you that its not as easy as you think. Just look at the semi auto nerf guns. They require a bladder and complicated valves. I suggest just using an AT3k.

Edited by z80, 11 April 2006 - 08:44 AM.

#7 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:52 PM

I'll just tell you that its not as easy as you think. Just look at the semi auto nerf guns. They require a bladder and complicated valves. I suggest just using an AT3k.

Only fully automatics require a bladder. Semi-automatics use different air chambers for each shot like the blastfire or the hornet. They use this slider peice which slides to the next air chamber after you pull the trigger.

I dont know how you expect to do this to the titan that has only one massive air chamber but if you have an idea then go with it.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users