Nooooo!

The HQ

7 replies to this topic

#1 Ronen Fox

Ronen Fox

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:25 AM

It may just be a bug, but THE NERF HQ HOMEPAGE ADN FORUMS ARE DOWN WITH THIS MESSAGE:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'nerfhq_com_-_phpbb.SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT u.* FROM phpbb_users u, SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE k WHERE u.user_id = 903 AND u.user_active = 1 AND k.user_id = u.user_id AND k.key_id = 'ba05907dadadcce37516c63cf2684598'

Line : 89
File : sessions.php

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:48 AM

You must be kidding me. Take note; don't do that here again.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 crackshot

crackshot

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:49 AM

IS: It's his first post, and he's pretty newbish at the HQ too. Don't be too hard on him.
To answer his question, I have that error too. However, I also possess the common sense not to ask about it on a "rival" forum.
-cs

#4 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

I for one, understand, Crackshot.

But this is NerfHaven 101, the learning curve is steep, and the margin for wanton error is thin.

If he gets it, he'll shape up...quickly.

If not, he'll get shaped up...quickly.

And the site (NHQ) is fine now. Every new guy posts on every other site declaring a state of emergency when the HQ is down. We just get informed from the admins to get out our mallets.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 Agent X10

Agent X10

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:02 PM

Well, I'd just like to note that I get the exact same thing, and it isn't all right for me, as of now. But about Fox, like CS said, this was his first post, and he was posting it because he was unable to post at the HQ, seemingly.
"I hear footsteps in the attic!"
"Mice!"
"And foul oaths and curses!"
"Ill-bred mice!"

"I cut brass with my teeth. No, I use a dremel and a cutting wheel." --Ompa

#6 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:55 PM

Oh no it's those 1337 hackers again. :lol:
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#7 Doom

Doom

NH's Official In-House Physicist

• Administrators
  • 559 posts
  • State:Texas
  • u/btrettel on Reddit

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:56 PM

Worst case scenario is that Spanky doesn't have a backup or any way to repair the forum, which I believe is likely.

I was prepared for this sort of thing. Spanky can thank me later, but I knew that he didn't learn his lesson after his hack attack where it was revealed that he had no backup, so I took the liberty of downloading the first page of every thread on NerfHQ a few months ago. That's not bullshit either - I actually downloaded every single thread a few months ago with wget.

These files will need parsing and to be renamed to be made of much use, but I'll let someone else do that: http://www.sscentral.org/nhq.zip (14.5 MB)

(a note too: feel free to waste my bandwidth because I never get close)

Edited by Doom, 10 April 2006 - 07:57 PM.

#8 Zach

Zach

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:34 PM

Ah ah ah, Doom. Unless I am mistaken, this here is a backup forum. It's up to date as far as March 18. Here is a link to it. As far as I know, nobody has discovered this besides me.

~Zach

Edited by Zach, 10 April 2006 - 08:36 PM.

NerfX , for all of your Nerfing needs.

Have a fix for some foam? Come on in, the doors are open!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users