Guest & Googlebot

(Weird) Shit Happens...

4 replies to this topic

#1 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:01 AM

Well, since I was bored last night, I found some interesting stuff happening with the "Last Click" sorting...

Guests can post?

Guests can PM?

A member has something in their inbox...

GoogleBot posting?

People actually print this stuff out?

I guess they wanted to tell a co-worker or something...

Dubya Tee Eff, mate, there better be some good exs-splanations regardin' some d'ose...

And, uhh, for all of those "Guest" things, there were no anonymous users on during those times.

Seriously, what is up with that shtuff?
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#2 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:34 PM

I'm pretty sure you're called a guest before you login. So someone could have accidentally deleted their cookies, and went to reply to a topic (Their last click) and had to log in again. You can view almost anything and print it without being logged in too.

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:23 PM

I am going to answer your question with another question. Why are you still posting ~15-20 times per day when I clearly asked you nicely to avoid doing that at all costs? If Haven is your homepage, I would say the first step to curing this habit is to make this your homepage.

I'm not going to speculate on the guest operations, because cx has a much better understanding of all this than I do. Long story short, it is nothing to worry about. Also, if spending your Saturday night on Haven while nitpicking about minor details is your idea of a good time, you need a woman more than I do. If so, that is REALLY sad.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#4 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:28 PM

I was not nitpicking, I just foung it hilarious.

What I usually do on Saturday nights is play Wolfenstein: ET. Unfortuneatly my connection was incredibly slow that night. Nothing is a good time to me. Well, beating the shit out of dumbasses at my school is fun, as with being a bullies' bully. Mmm...fear...

I have tried to slow down. Luckily the only thing keeping me on now is, well, nothing since I will have no time to even view this site come tomorrow. Damn school...
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."
Yeah, that about covers it.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#5 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:43 PM

~Snip~

Your defense sucked.

Telling us that you like to fight with kids, and "turn the tables" on bullies doesn't excuse you from posting frequently, and to no benefit of anyone.

Further trying to impress us with the fact that you play Wolfenstein: ET, which you think makes you cool, is just pitiful. Your excuse of a slow connection is proof of your lack of imagination.

You haven't tried to slow down.

Damn school? You'll find a way to post on this site.

Yeah, that about covers it.

Mmm. Stupid.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users