Making A Stock That Holds Air Guide-write Up Type

100% credit goes to Carrtoon.

7 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:40 PM

OK I find this a fairly difficlut task to build a stock to hold air. I want to make almost a serperate air tank inthis stock. Today I went to Home depot and picked up
-valve-3$
pvc 2$
1/4 in tubing 2$
I forgot the T connector...I know. Where do they sell these? At HOmedepot? Which section?

Tomorrow I will be posting pictures and making a write up. I will also begin this project tomorrow. I may need some help by carrtoon or other members. I will GREATLY GREATLY appreciate this help thank you.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:45 PM

Home Depot near where they sell all the PVC.

~ompa

#3 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

OK thanks. I'll probably take atrip down there tomorrow.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#4 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:17 PM

I get all of my supplies from Menards or Fleet Farm (for those who know what FF is.) Cpvc should work just fine, but if you want to use pvc, it's your choice. It'd probably be better for firing large ammo like megas or arrows. Feel free to ask questions!
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#5 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:38 PM

Carrtoon I was wondering what T connector I should get. The tubing I bought is 1/4 inch so should I but 1/4 inch T connector.

ANYONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS. Also I think I will be doing the Air stock to my Splitfire. Since the Splitfire has "2 shots system( like the double shot) . So is there a possible way I can divide the air into two shots?

Thanks

#6 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:45 PM

OK all materials are bought and I've had a busy week so I will start tomorrow. I am in a difficult scitutaion I've come to. WHAT GUN SHOULD I PUT THE STOCK ON?!!
-GUNS I HAVE-(AIR GUNS)
at3k-6 barrels
at2k 4 barrels
SF
titan(no)
hornet
hopefully getting sm1500
BF
RF20s

#7 Carrtoon

Carrtoon

• Contributors
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

I'm pretty sure my tubing is 1/8'' and I used a 1/4'' connector. 1/8'' is too small for the 1/4'', but I made it fit. 1/4'' tubing to a 1/4'' connector should work perfectly.

I don't know which gun you should put it on. The easiest would be a gun with that tubing inside. I'd pick the at2k or 3k...
When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign

#8 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:07 PM

OK great Carrton THANK YOU. I am putting the stock on a singled at2k.

Here is the picture of my stock(Carrtoon's ingenenius idea). I put it together in less than 10 minutes but I think it turned oout okay.....

STOCK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users