Photo

Titan Mod Question

13 replies to this topic

#1 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

I'm going to be modding my titan soon and I need to know what size coupler would fit over the part where you put the muzzle and how long the barrel needs to be. I was thinking anywhere from 12 inches to 14 inches.
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#2 DarkSide

DarkSide

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 05:40 PM

I have a 1' long 1/2" SCH 80 PVC barrel on my Titan. I'm getting ranges of 100-110'.
~D.S.~

#3 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:33 PM

1' isn't really going to be very accurate. I use a sixteen inch barrel with ranges between 150' and 200' with fairly good accuracy. I've heard of some people using up to 20", and I wouldn't go much below 14'. You should check out this, this, and this. I took what I learned form these mods and made my own. You could follow these mods, do what I did (same general concept, just a few changes), or make somthing up on your own. It's your choice.

As for the coupler question, I can't really help you.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#4 DarkSide

DarkSide

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

My Titan is very accurate, and I used a 1' barrel because I don't want it to be too powerful. A gun that shoots 200' would never be allowed in a war or anything.
~D.S.~

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:19 PM

I use a 24" barrel and have gotten unbeleivable distances.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#6 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

Hey Pimpdaddy, tell me how your mod goes because I am about to buy a Titan and mod it.

Peace out from the Dominicana Republicana. :blink:
"This place rocks"
Cubs in 2012

#7 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:42 PM

I need to know what size coupler to use on my titan.
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#8 DarkSide

DarkSide

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:51 PM

What kind of barrel are you using?
~D.S.~

#9 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:18 PM

I just got back from my local ace. -_- The pvc they had there, one size was to small and the next size up was too big. Is there any way to put the barrel to shoot darts without drilling anything? I was planning to use pvc.
NerfMonkey:

#10 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

Just please be cautious with the Titan, a friend of mine recenlty needed three stitches from a point blank shot -_-. It was fun explaining to the nurse at his colleges health services building that he recieved the nasty gash from a high powered nerf gun lol.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#11 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:21 PM

Although that would be funny telling a nurse that but unless you have a suggestion to help me mod my titan keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Edited by PiMpDaDdY, 02 April 2006 - 03:21 PM.

NerfMonkey:

#12 DarkSide

DarkSide

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

Like I said, I would use 1/2" SCH 80 PVC. They usually have it at Home Depot.
~D.S.~

#13 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:33 PM

Although that would be funny telling a nurse that but unless you have a suggestion to help me mod my titan keep it to yourself. Thank you.

well arent we snippy :)
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#14 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

No not snippy. Altough I do agree with you that would be funny and I would love to be in that situation I'd rather have people post replys that would relate to my coupler situation with my titan than hear about people needing stiches after being hit with a high powered nerf gun. That's all.

Edited by PiMpDaDdY, 02 April 2006 - 06:46 PM.

NerfMonkey:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users