At4k Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:24 PM

Alright so today I decided to mod my new AT4K. I took it apart and did a standard plugging of the pump. I started takin more stuff apart and now the barrel rotates every time I pump it. Please help. Thanks.

#2 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:45 PM

sounds like when you but things back together, you somehow failed to get the locking mechinisim back in there properly. I've only modded one 4k, and i can't get pics of it since it now belongs to a member of my clan who never nerfs with us anymore, but if you can post up a pic of the internals i may be able to help you.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#3 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

Alright here is a general pic of the internals
Posted Image
I think the problem lies here
Posted Image
EDIT: Let me know if you need closer pics

Edited by Ryan201821, 31 March 2006 - 12:58 PM.

#4 Shadow 92

Shadow 92

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:29 PM

I had a similar problem with my Airtech 4000's rotation device. If you unscrew the grey, popsicle shaped rod that pivots around a peg on the white air tank, you should be able to pull the four pieces apart ( the rod, the egg shaped piece, the piece that resembles a curved triangle, and the part that is connected to the black and grey gears by a wire). Take off the rod and the egg shaped piece. When you take the two pieces off, look inside the piece that resembles a curved triangle and you should see a sort of semi circle with notches on the perimeter of the curved part of the semi circle. If you look at the egg shaped piece, the inside of it will have notches that match the shape of the piece that is inside of the piece that resembles a curves triangle. Stick that egg shaped piece on to the semi circle piece so if you were to turn the egg shaped piece to the right at a 90 degree angle, the black piece that is connected to the wire would also turn. Now just screw everything back together and it should rotate fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users