Rf 20 Help

I have tried 5 times, I don't know ...

5 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:43 PM

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. OK I did a really nice mod to my Rf 20 and I didn't touch any of the internals, so they all work. I can't seem to reasemble it. That little black thing near the barrelassembly may be the issue. Here are some pics of my internals... What am I doing wrong!?
PIC 1

PIC 2
Pic 3

Edited by nerfer34, 26 March 2006 - 02:44 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

It looks like the tubing is sticking out funny. Also the black thing at the top slides into a groove. This is the same peice that turns the turret. Make sure the other black peice with the wings that slides forward into the turret is in its proper grooves on both sides.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:33 PM

The tubing is fine; it looks like it would interfere with closing the case but it's always like that, you just can't see it when you have the black cover on.

Like Angel said, make sure the black seal piece is in place. I'll go get some pictures of mine's internals with everything correctly in place and you can compare them. Good luck; I'll edit this post later with pics.

EDIT: Pictures aren't necessary. I just checked mine's internals and your seal piece is in place wrong. Side-to-side, not up and down, is the way the wings have to go in.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 26 March 2006 - 07:35 PM.

SexD Warves

#4 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

Thank you both a ton. I will try to move that black seal in place...I had a feeling it was that piece.

Forsaken, I did the mod that you sent me and I'll give you results of it when I get the RF 20 working. Thanks

WOW, It works my RF 20 is UNVBELIEVABLE! It definitly get 45 feet flat! If no one believes me I can get a video.

Edited by nerfer34, 26 March 2006 - 09:41 PM.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

50', what did you do to it? Wow. I'd like a video but it's not necessary, I can believe 50' from an RF20 just with really heavy modding. What all did you do?
SexD Warves

#6 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:44 PM

I actually measured and got 46.5 feet. I did a simple mod that forsaken showed me. I basically made o-rings out of nerf darts. I sliced up stock darts and took out air restrictors and replaced them with the darts. The seal is perfect. It is awesome to look down the barrels and you see the piece of dart air tight. I'll get some pics of it. I'll try to make a video but I have never made one before. The only problem is that the darts stick out of the barrel a little too much.

EDIT second shooting
longest 56 feet flat with stefans!
shortest 40 feet flat with stock

I mixed stefans and stocks

Third shooting-all stefans
longest 58 feet! WOW
shortest 43 feet

I think this may be my new primary.

Edited by nerfer34, 26 March 2006 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users