Another Game Of Assassins

They are popping up all over the globe.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

A woman was interviewed and accompanied by a news reporter.
In this game of Assassins there are over 200 people and they do it with water guns instead of nerf. My only problem with water guns is its messy and can ruin certain events. A date, an interview, it can make you soaking wet before starting a shift at work where you can possibly be sent home. My only other complaint here is I like to keep a gun on me at all times. If I were to keep a water gun on me at all times I would be soaked because water guns leak. I did laugh however at the fact that the woman they interviewed was named Agent Tuna. It is good to see these assassin games popping up all over the place. Here is the link to the news report.
Streetwars: Killer
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#2 bizket12

bizket12

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:51 PM

Thats awesome, wow, if Nerf attacks like that could be lined up that would be crazy. I love the idea itself, trying to live your normal life, while being hunted and assaulted by others, doing the same thing your doing. That is awesome, and i cant believe that they organized all of that too.

#3 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:44 PM

Bizket, you make it seem like something new; these have been around for years.

Yeah, I guess these games are spreading, albeit slowly, but still spreading. Hmm...I think that that would get a few dozen more people into the game at my school...make me some money for selling the information needed, too...
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users