Hi! I Always "nerf" In My Mind

so i am not out ~

30 replies to this topic

#26 m15399

m15399

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

Check his post history. He said they were plastic, but that's all I know.

On the first page of BBQ's site? I don't see it. :mellow:

Edit: Oops... the first page of the topic. I get it now. ;)

Edited by m15399, 27 March 2006 - 08:21 PM.

#27 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

3DBBQ has an interesting source for his foam. He doesn't use the black and grey FBR like the majority of us use. He gets foam that is almost identical to Hasbro mega foam. It is yellow, the same thickness, but no holes in the back. His foam for minis is exactly the same as Hasbro's, red, same thickness, and holes through the middle.

You might notice that he also lives in Taiwan, and likely has access to some materials that are not common in the US.
Also newbies take note Besides his awesome homemades the fact that English is not his first language is also why we don't mind the grammer in his posts. He is sharing his top notch work and ideas and we clearly appriciate those contributions.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#28 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:44 PM

Yeah, I know he lives in Taiwan. I know so much about him because I traded a couple guns he couldn't come by for two of his homemades. But you have to admit, his English has improved over his absence.

#29 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts
  • Location:West Michigan, in a basement, chained to a wall, with nothing but a puter and a NiteFinder to keep me busy.

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

I understand him way more than many members who have tried to post simple stuff. He posts complex designs and workings, using pictures to his advantage. I raise my hat to you, BBQ.

I think I'm going to have to look through his website a bit...I need to increase the size of my armory and homemads are the easiest way for me to do that.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#30 fobpawwor

fobpawwor

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:03 PM

So far, of all the things Ive seen from bbq, I am very impressed. However I do not know him that well, I am very proud to mention that I used to live in Taiwan. :ph34r: Keep up the extreme nerfing!

#31 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 07 April 2006 - 05:30 PM

this man is a genius. take a look at his dart section on his website. it is amazing.
3DBBQ- could you post some more stuff on the walloper, i'm very interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users