Arrow Atachtment

for half inch coupler

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bone

Bone

• Banned
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

does any have any ideas on how to shoot the arrows that came with the big bad bow with a 1 half inch coupler.
No.

#2 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:41 PM

Well, they seem to fit over 1/2 pvc pretty nicely, so figure out how long the hole in the arrow is and use a barrel that length.

TS

#3 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:18 PM

Arrows fit very tightly on 1/2" PVC, and won't fire unless the gun is extremely powerful (Titan). I have also damaged one of my arrows by putting it on 1/2" PVC. I use 1/2" couplers and have successfully made an attachment for firing these arrows:

To make it, I sanded the inside of some 1/2" PVC with a dremel (the wall of the PVC is very thin when your finished), and hammered some 1/2" steel piping into it. I then glued it in place, and added a few layers of e-tape to the steel pipe to create a good seal with the arrow. The ranges are 70' with my AT3K and 120'+ with my titan. (10' with my NF :P )

I think that the right size brass would work if you could attach it to some 1/2" PVC.

Hope this helps. :ph34r:

Edited by AssassinNF, 20 March 2006 - 09:21 PM.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:04 PM

An AT2k pump tube works quite well for arrows, but you would have to attach it to a small peice of 1/2 pvc for it to fit in your coupler because it has a smaller O.D.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users