Photo

Where Do You Nerf?

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Answer the title. (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Answer the title.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:07 AM

So, as I was searching through my quantifiable number of pictures on PhotoBucket, a free image hosting site, I decided to compulsively create this topic slash poll. This is where I Nerf. Also, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

While doing so, it is great to listen to music such as this (WARNING: Mozart alarm will sound).

So, does everyone else have their own little spot? Or do they use their local parks? Or what? Pick it and reply.

Edit: Hectacre, really big, like a farm...

Edited by GeneralPrimevil, 11 March 2006 - 10:43 AM.

"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#2 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:12 PM

I usually use my local school, so like the closest is a park. Also, we used a parking garage one time, which combines the confindness of indoors with the longrange of outdoors. Also we use a local park.

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:46 PM

Fence has a c not an s

#4 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:50 PM

Umm...where did that come from? I think...that perhaps...this was the wrong topic he was replying to. For future reference, you should leave multi-task posting to the pros? I dunno. I was quick dumbfounded by that post. I can't find the word "fence" or "fense" on this page, unless I missed something somewhere...

Didn't want to revive this, so this edit will explain the later questions/comments:
That board that is being looked at is located on a very neglected trail, which is on the very North side of my property. Since it is used primarily for offense against the place which someone called H, or Hotel in whatever alphabet that is, I called the picture "North trail offense from Hotel." That should solve some stuff...you'd have to see a map (wherever I put it) of the whole place for it to make more sense.

Edited by GeneralPrimevil, 24 March 2006 - 10:01 PM.

"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#5 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

Look at the URL for the fifth "here" link. What rambo didn't notice is that it is the word offense which can be spelled with either c or s.

#6 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:54 AM

http://i45.photobuck...sefromHotel.jpg
I'm pretty sure it's:
N trail of fense from hotel
not:
N trail offense from hotel

Neither makes much sense though...