Ohnw 06' Planning

It's that time again...

12 replies to this topic

#1 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:12 PM

With the end of school approaching rapidly, It's time to start planning the Ohio nerf war again, this time with enough time leading up to it so that we dont end up with only the 6 of us around here again

Theres a couple places up here close to my house(Garrettsville), one further away (Poland ohio), as well as the possibility to find a place elsewhere

Any weekend after june 2nd i'm good for, i'll be off school then

Anyone intrested?

-Dev

#2 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:31 PM

There aren't too many nerfers in Ohio at the moment. If you want to go to a big war, go to a Michigan war or some other place. Plus, I don't like you at all anyway, and this is about the exact same for NerfMonkey and Sunchip. So you're proably not going to get anybody else to show up, because you've had two or three people explain why you suck. So if you want to nerf go up and drive places to nerf because nobody in Ohio likes you. ::gay smiley::.
Been a while.
#bro

#3 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:40 PM

theres apparently around 8 in n. ridgeville, 6 or so around here, and a couple others who might be able to attend

Dont be mad, get glad

#4 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:26 AM

First, what'd he do? Wait...I'll search. Second, We probably don't want him nere in MI either, so stay South of the Lakes...

Actually, we may like Devious. Hwever, Sqiggs89, you are hereby banished from the Grand Rapids Nerf Area for as long as you improperly send people into this muddy, I mean, lovely state. Besides, 2 v 1 is fun here in GR when schools close for the summa. See the poll I made for pics of my place, any MI Nerfers who like hijacking the Ohioans threads and planning stuff under their noses...

MI vs. OH? Shiat, we won. Maybe... :blink:
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#5 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 09:37 AM

I was just stating that if he wanted more wars he'd probably have to travel some. I said Michigan but that was just an example.
And I never said the 2 versus 1 was bad. I would love to have atleast three or more here. But I was saying once more, that if he wanted to go to a larger nerf war, he'd have to travel places.

Sorry for doing it though, I didn't think anone would get mad over it.

Edited by Sqiggs89, 11 March 2006 - 09:40 AM.

Been a while.
#bro

#6 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:42 AM

I was kinda making fun of it, so don't take it personally. I think I should've included sarcasm tags too. Oh well, I screwed up too. 2 vs 1 is horrible. I've done it for too many years. By the way, I wasn't really getting mad over it, and I am too lazy to search for what he did. So, if you'd like to *briefly* tell the one who sits in back for seven of the months of the year, please do.

Travelling would for sure yield larger wars. I don't have a way to get around. Just wondering, how far away from the Indiana/Michigan/Ohio three state border are you guys? I don't think I could get there this year, but I might have a chance next Jahr.

Besides, everyone knows that MI Nerfers are better than OH Nerfers four out of the seven days of the week.

Anyway, sorry for scaring the crap out of you, Sqiggs... As for the Banishment., the KAF didn't endorse it. So umm, come here whenever. Take our fat chicks when you leave, though. They hate shooting sports (unlike the hot chicks) and are, well, big. Yeah...anyhow...this is awkward...I think I should stop with the MI<->OH jokes, cause Indiana will come up here and slaughter us...
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#7 PiMpDaDdY

PiMpDaDdY

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

I'am one of the few nerfers in ohio. Just tell me where it is and if its close I will be there
NerfMonkey:
I only ask because I'm thinking of trying these and it would suck if the balls got all covered with hairs after a while.

#8 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:25 AM

depends on where you live, i'm about an hour from cleveland & poland both, i'm in garrettsville

#9 Hotness

Hotness

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:34 PM

I'm from South-West Ohio, Eaton (Dayton Area) and there are quite a few people in my area who are avid nerfers.
Holla Holla Hotness Nerfwhores!
Proud to be a member of the Wolfpac and co-captain the Empire

#10 Cooter

Cooter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:40 PM

I live in the same area as the Hotness. It would be sweet to have a big war in our area!!

#11 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:18 PM

I live in the same area as the Hotness. It would be sweet to have a big war in our area!!

At the moment, you live on the same computer. That's close!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#12 Hotness

Hotness

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:46 PM

Not the same computer, but the same connection, we go to the same school and were sitting next to each other in the computer lab.
Holla Holla Hotness Nerfwhores!
Proud to be a member of the Wolfpac and co-captain the Empire

#13 buckeyenerfer

buckeyenerfer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

i as well, am an avid nerfer in the same area as hotness and cooter... and know many others who would be very interested, southwest ohio nerfers need to get together on this stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users